Join the TeleSolv Consulting Team on our mission to provide quality and unparalleled service to our clients. We are a growing organization that provides a variety of professional and administrative services to public and private organizations with global operations.
Our company has an immediate full-time opening for an experienced Data Entry Operator II
to support our government client in Washington, DC.
Rated in the top 1000 business in 2019 by Inc.com. Since its founding in 2000, TeleSolv Consulting has been committed to helping organizations solve complex problems. Our solutions integrate sound management principles with the most appropriate technologies to assist senior executives in effectively managing programmatic, schedule, and technical risks.
We offer excellent compensation, training, advancement opportunities, and exceptional benefits including PTO, sick leave, 10 paid federal holidays, medical, dental, vision, company paid life, short-term and long term disability insurance, employee assistance program, matching 401(k) plan and more.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Ensure mail is properly organized, opened, and categorized as requested.
- Support data entry by ensuring that key data elements from batched records are accurately recorded in the relevant U.S. Secret Service databases.
- Perform data verification by comparing key identifiers to source documents displayed within databases and systems.
- Organize documents for batching and submission.
- Assist with special projects such as batched processing and customer correspondence as assigned.
- Scan and organize documents for batching.
- Adhere to good housekeeping and uphold strict adherence to all safety policies.
- Work closely with on-site Technical Leads and the Site Supervisor to meet or exceed production goals and quotas.
- Perform all required tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
- Report for duty promptly at scheduled start time.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of TeleSolv Consulting information.
- Work with staff and client in a professional, tactful, diplomatic manner, with a positive attitude.
- Attend all mandatory training, in-services, company, and client meetings.
- Comply with all TeleSolv Consulting policies and procedures.
TeleSolv Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- U.S. Citizen.
- Active Public Trust Clearance, or the ability to obtain and maintain one.
- High School diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED) from accredited institution required.
- Two (2) years of data entry or records management experience in a high production environment.
- COVID-19 vaccination unless an approved medical or religious exemption is granted.