Join the TeleSolv Consulting Team on our mission to provide quality and unparalleled service to our clients. We are a growing organization that provides a variety of professional and administrative services to public and private organizations with global operations. Our company has an immediate opening for an experienced Facility Manager to support our government client in St. Louis, Missouri.
Rated in the top 1000 business in 2019 by Inc.com. Since its founding in 2000, TeleSolv Consulting has been committed to helping organizations solve complex problems. Our solutions integrate sound management principles with the most appropriate technologies to assist senior executives in effectively managing programmatic, schedule, and technical risks.
TeleSolv Consulting offers excellent compensation, training, advancement opportunities, and exceptional benefits including PTO, sick leave, up to 11 paid federal holidays, medical, dental, vision, company paid life, short-term and long-term disability insurance, employee assistance program, matching 401(k) plan, and more.
The Facility Manager will be responsible for assisting in the day-to-day management of designated occupancies/facilities or performs limited analysis of assigned activities in building operations for compliance with established program standards and/or tenant agency requirements and internal management support functions for the contract.
Duties / Responsibilities:
• Monitors responses to service calls and customer follow up of issues that may.
• Conducts inspections space or facilities to ensure contractor compliance with GSA specifications.
• Monitors a variety of operations and/or service contracts, e.g., agreements for preventative building maintenance, cafeteria operations, snack bars, vending stands, convenience vending machines, public telephones, etc.
• Write reports and complete forms; prepare standard letters and memos, scopes of work.
• Attend or conduct meetings.
• Give oral briefings; conduct and/or assist in limited negotiations.
Project Technical Services:
• Analyzes projects, performs project scheduling, and monitors/ measures project success.
• Manages key milestone dates, funding, contractor activities and other issues that might be of concern. Conducts routine job-site meetings to discuss procedures, progress, problems, coordination, and scheduling.
• Coordinates renovation projects and assists in analyzing how building systems impacts them.
• Provides contract support as needed on projects
• Gathers, reviews and performs analysis on building performance to help develop strategies to optimize building performance
• Reviews and monitors building and building systems deficiencies, develops recommendations to address deficiencies.
• Assist in the execution and development of solutions to ensure that needs are being met for services that are responsive and customer friendly.
• Identifies hazardous conditions, e.g., exposed electrical wiring, spills, leaks, fire hazards, tripping hazards, which affect the buildings or occupants and takes action in accordance with local, state, or Federal regulations or laws.
• Other duties as assigned.
- Active Public Trust Clearance, or the ability to obtain and maintain one.
- High school diploma or a General Equivalency Diploma (GED) from an accredited institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
- Three (3) years of Facility Management experience with oversight of a multi-tenant commercial office building.
- Three (3) years of working knowledge in:
- Asset management.
- Project management.
- Building automation systems.
- Building mechanical systems.
- Customer relationship management.
- Computerized maintenance management system.
- Building Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC).
- COVID-19 vaccination unless an approved medical or religious exemption is granted.
TeleSolv Consulting is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, along with knowledge of office equipment and basic accounting.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Experience with Google office is a plus.