Join the TeleSolv Consulting Team on our mission to provide quality and unparalleled service to our clients. We are a growing organization that provides a variety of professional and administrative services to public and private organizations with global operations. Our company has an immediate full-time opening for an experienced Business Consultant I
to support a government client. This position is fully remote but must be located or near one of the following locations; Norfolk, Virginia, Alexandria, Virginia or Kearneysville, West Virginia.
Rated in the top 1000 business in 2019 by Inc.com. Since its founding in 2000, TeleSolv Consulting has been committed to helping organizations solve complex problems. Our solutions integrate sound management principles with the most appropriate technologies to assist senior executives in effectively managing programmatic, schedule, and technical risks.
TeleSolv Consulting offers excellent compensation, training, advancement opportunities, and exceptional benefits including PTO, sick leave, 11 paid federal holidays, medical, dental, vision, company paid life, short-term and long-term disability insurance, employee assistance program, matching 401(k) plan, and more.
Duties / Responsibilities:
The Business Consultant I
- Support the creation of CPI meeting preparations, coordinating logistics, managing invitations, preparing read-ahead materials, managing and updating associated online repositories / collaboration spaces, facilitation, and capturing meeting minutes and action items.
- Support sustainment activities as they relate to SharePoint, SharePoint Online, and SharePoint Cloud Server regarding CPI sites.
- Attend and document weekly sync meetings to forecast future CPI initiatives.
- Support the organization and documentation of CPI / Lean Six Sigma training in support of CPI activities, to include updating documentation of courseware, curriculum, simulations, slides, and handouts.
- Support the organization and documentation of virtualized (remote accessible) CPI / Lean Six Sigma training.
- Document assigned CPI deliverables.
- Travel onsite to conduct workshops three to four (3 to 4) times per year.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant area.
- Must have five (5) years of experience in business development, re-engineering, and/or management.
- Three (3) years of demonstrated proficient in the following: SharePoint, Microsoft applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project, Teams, OneDrive, Visio.
- Two (2) years of demonstrated ability to conduct detailed research and analysis of technical data.
- COVID-19 vaccination unless an approved medical or religious exemption is granted.
- Exposure to working within Lean Six Sigma organization principles and practices.
- Exposure and/or understanding of Lean Six Sigma principles.
TeleSolv Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.