Join the TeleSolv Consulting Team on our mission to provide quality and unparalleled service to our clients. We are a growing organization that provides a variety of professional and administrative services to public and private organizations with global operations. Our company has an immediate full-time opening for an experienced General Clerk III
to support our government client in New York, NY.
Rated in the top 1000 business in 2019 by Inc.com. Since its founding in 2000, TeleSolv Consulting has been committed to helping organizations solve complex problems. Our solutions integrate sound management principles with the most appropriate technologies to assist senior executives in effectively managing programmatic, schedule, and technical risks.
TeleSolv Consulting offers excellent compensation, training, advancement opportunities, and exceptional benefits including PTO, sick leave, up to 11 paid federal holidays, medical, dental, vision, company paid life, short-term and long-term disability insurance, employee assistance program, and matching 401(k) plan. In addition to the hourly rate of $20.65, you will be eligible to receive a Health and Welfare (H&W) benefit of $4.41 an hour, for the first 40 hours worked in any work week. The H&W rate is an amount provided to offset the cost of company provided fringe benefits.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Greet and check-in applicants.
- Verify identity of applicant and confirm that applicant has required documents to complete transactions. Contractor staff will determine customer needs, answer general inquiries and concerns, and ensure that the check-in process is performed in a timely manner to prevent a back-up of customers awaiting assistance.
- Maintain accessible, up to date written information on program requirements, enrollment process, and other relevant material to expeditiously assist the general public and program members via phone or in person.
- Notify the Government inspection staff of any information which could adversely affect a person’s application for acceptance into the program.
- Check applicant-supplied information by accessing government databases.
- Provide performance reports.
- Compile data to provide daily performance reports reflecting all activities performed by CBP officers and Contractor staff.
- Schedule interview appointments in the Trusted Traveler Programs Internal.
- Assist the public with creating accounts and submitting online applications for initial enrollment, renewal, card replacement, vehicle enrollment and termination, updating mailing address and license plate information.
- Assist the public with membership card activation.
- Other clerical and administrative duties as assigned.
- U.S. Citizen.
- Active Public Trust Clearance, or the ability to obtain and maintain one.
- High school diploma or a General Equivalency Diploma (GED) from an accredited institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
- Two (2) years of general administrative experience with customer interface.
- Two (2) years of experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, PPT, Excel, Access, Outlook, Visio).
- Two (2) years of related undergraduate study may substitute for experience.
- COVID-19 vaccination unless an approved medical or religious exemption is granted.
TeleSolv Consulting is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.