Join the TeleSolv Consulting Team on our mission to provide quality and unparalleled service to our clients. We are a growing organization that provides a variety of professional and administrative services to public and private organizations with global operations. Our company has an immediate opening for an experienced Administrative Assistant
to work on a multi-year contract for our government client.
Rated in the top 1000 business in 2019 by Inc.com. Since its founding in 2000, TeleSolv Consulting has been committed to helping organizations solve complex problems. Our solutions integrate sound management principles with the most appropriate technologies to assist senior executives in effectively managing programmatic, schedule, and technical risks.
technical managers, business managers, and government staff.
TeleSolv Consulting offers excellent compensation, training, advancement opportunities, and exceptional benefits including PTO, sick leave, up to 11 paid federal holidays, medical, dental, vision, company paid life, short-term and long-term disability insurance, employee assistance program, matching 401(k) plan, and more.
The Administrative Assistant
administers, monitors, and controls the full range of administrative, clerical, and internal management support functions for the Division or Office. Responsibilities may include:
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Serve as the point of contact and information resource for the organization's supervisors, employees, and visitors.
- Monitor all internal processes, procedures, and practices – including correspondence management and control; establishment and maintenance of organization’s filing system; directives receipt and distribution and mail receipt and distribution.
- Responsible for the management of time and attendance processing for multiple associates.
- Monitor and maintain existing internal administrative, clerical and information systems.
- Implements and monitors approved changes to administrative processes, coordinates feedback to ensure that administrative processes are supporting the primary needs of the business.
- Monitor internal processing of personnel-related functions such as recruitment actions and training/employee development actions.
- Prepare information required for the processing of audit reports.
- Maintenance of the Director's calendar and travel arrangements for Director and staff.
- Preparation of documents such as travel, training requests, and correspondence for key officials such as the Director.
- Other administrative duties, typical of an administrative assistant in the commercial sector, may be assigned as needed.
- U.S. Citizen.
- High School Diploma is required.
- Active Public Trust clearance, or the ability to obtain one.
- Three (3) years of administrative experience in an office setting, preferably within a Government agency or Contractor.
- Three (3) years of demonstrated experience with Microsoft Window based computer operating systems and Microsoft Office programs to include Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook email system, as well as Scanners, Printers and Copiers.
- COVID-19 vaccination unless an approved medical or religious exemption is granted.
- Previous Government Contracting Experience.
- Experience with Google Workspace to include collaboration tools like Gmail, Calendar, Meet, Chat, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms, and Sites.
TeleSolv Consulting is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.