Since its founding in 2000, TeleSolv Consulting has been committed to helping organizations solve complex problems. Our solutions integrate sound management principles with the most appropriate technologies to assist senior executives in effectively managing programmatic, schedule, and technical risks.
Our company is seeking a Data Entry Operator II to provide full-time support to a client in the Washington DC metro area. The position requires experience with receiving, tracking, and categorizing sensitive mail. The Data Entry Operator II will also support batching, data entry, and data verification tasks which require a keen attention to detail. The ideal candidate will possess exceptional organizational skills and the ability to work with detailed information contained within systems. Candidates who have experience working in fast-paced, production environments where performance is measured by production quotas and rejection rates are preferred.
Duties / Responsibilities:
The Data Operator II provides support to a wide range of clerical and data entry tasks. Position responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Clearance / Security Required:
- Ensuring mail is properly organized, opened, and categorized daily.
- Supporting data entry and cataloging to ensure accountability and proper tracking of program documents.
- Performing data verification by comparing key identifiers to source documents displayed within databases and systems.
- Scanning and organizing documents for batching.
- Adhering to good housekeeping and uphold strict adherence to all safety policies.
- Working closely with on-site Technical Leads and the Site Supervisor to meet or exceed production goals and quotas.
Education and Certifications Required:
- Pass pre-employment background investigation, including credit check and drug test.
- U.S. Citizenship required.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Must have completed at least High School, some college coursework preferred.
To perform this job successfully, you must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are also representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Meet or exceed daily production goals.
- Enter data from source documents accurately and efficiently.
- Maintain quality levels set by the program leadership.
- Must possess excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to communicate using proper English; and be able to read and write English with above average proficiency.
- Must have the ability to work under pressure and according to deadlines.
- Must be able to lift and move packages weighing up to 25 lbs; and physically bend, twist, and kneel in a safe manner.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications and Windows.
TeleSolv Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.