Join the TeleSolv Consulting Team on our mission to provide quality and unparalleled service to our clients. We are a growing organization that provides a variety of professional and administrative services to public and private organizations with global operations. Our company is seeking an experienced IT Specialist/Admin to work on a multi-year contract for our government client in Washington, DC.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plans, directs, organizes, controls, and manages the project to ensure that all contractual IT obligations are fulfilled in an efficient and timely manner.
- Performs technical management, analysis, configuration review, and CSR POC for equipment and operations, as it relates to the CRM and cloud customer contact services, such as Salesforce and Amazon Connect for the adherence of all contract technical requirements.
- Serves as point of contact with DHS CORs/Task Monitors.
- U.S. Citizen.
- Active security clearance; or the ability to obtain and maintain one.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Two (2) years of experience in an IT/Systems Administrator role to include Salesforce and AWS experience.
- COVID-19 vaccination; or an approved medical or religious exemption.
TeleSolv Consulting is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.