Join the TeleSolv Consulting Team on our mission to provide quality and unparalleled service to our clients. We are a growing organization that provides a variety of professional and administrative services to public and private organizations with global operations. Our company has an immediate opening for an experienced Economic Analyst to support a federal client in the Washington, D.C. area.
Rated in the top 1000 business in 2019 by Inc.com. Since its founding in 2000, TeleSolv Consulting has been committed to helping organizations solve complex problems. Our solutions integrate sound management principles with the most appropriate technologies to assist senior executives in effectively managing programmatic, schedule, and technical risks.
We offer excellent compensation, training, advancement opportunities, and exceptional benefits including PTO, sick leave, 10 paid federal holidays, medical, dental, vision, company paid life, short-term and long term disability insurance, employee assistance program, matching 401(k) plan and more.
Duties / Responsibilities:
The Economic Analyst provides support to the Program Office while assigned to the Office of the Executive Director. The Economic Analyst provides analysis for program-related data and information for high-level Government staff. This position is a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in data analysis. Tasks include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Compile and comprehend a vast amount of program metrics and provide specialized advice based on the application of economic theory and knowledge.
- Prepare and present information on functions overseas, including workload and resource data, management controls, and staffing allocations.
- Provide various analyses that affect allocation of resources at consular sections around the world.
- Study data and statistics and use an understanding of economic relationships to uncover and report trends.
- Perform a considerable amount of research and amass large amounts of information.
- Recognize indicators that affect the visa process and forecast data.
- Examine data to assess the feasibility of various scenarios.
- Produce forecasts based on historical information and plausible trends.
- Assist with determining the staffing needs of resources abroad.
- Determine the implications of analysis and findings through formal reports.
- Make recommendations of ways to improve the efficiency of the forecasting process.
- Prepare complex data reports, letters, and briefings using specialized software.
- Apply an advanced use of Microsoft (MS) Excel, including macros, advanced formulas, charting, and lists.
- Use advanced business analysis and statistical software to present future analyses that include sophisticated, valuable visual displays of data for improved decision-making about allocation of resources.
- May be assigned special projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree, in a related field
- Nine (9) years of experience in analysis including interpreting economic, geographical, and socioeconomic trends and data.
- Four (4) years of specialized experience utilizing specialized business intelligence and analytics software such as Qlik and/or Tableau.
- Four (4) years of demonstrated proficiency in the following Microsoft applications: Word, Excel, SharePoint, and PowerPoint
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Applicants with active Top Secret Security Clearances are preferred
- Master of Science degree in relevant field preferred
TeleSolv Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.