Join the TeleSolv Consulting Team on our mission to provide quality and unparalleled service to our clients. We are a growing organization that provides a variety of professional and administrative services to public and private organizations with global operations. Our company has an immediate opening for an experienced Website Content Coordinator to support a federal client in the Washington, D.C. area.
Rated in the top 1000 business in 2019 by Inc.com. Since its founding in 2000, TeleSolv Consulting has been committed to helping organizations solve complex problems. Our solutions integrate sound management principles with the most appropriate technologies to assist senior executives in effectively managing programmatic, schedule, and technical risks.
We offer excellent compensation, training, advancement opportunities, and exceptional benefits including PTO, sick leave, 10 paid federal holidays, medical, dental, vision, company paid life, short-term and long-term disability insurance, employee assistance program, matching 401(k) plan and more.
Duties / Responsibilities:
The Website Content Coordinator shall support the website unit in the management of internal and external website content, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Edit, maintain, and publish content for the program-related potions of both the internet site and the unclassified intranet site based on input of internal stakeholders and needs of external audiences.
- Provide technical editing (including proofreading, grammar, and punctuation) to website content.
- Carry out quality assurance checks on website content.
- Liaise with the IT department and external web developers to resolve technological issues and conduct work.
- Track and report on all site metrics.
- Monitor customer feedback messages/comments on website to correct issues and/or identify opportunities for improvement.
- Conduct periodic reviews of external stakeholder websites to ensure compliance with Internet Content Guidelines.
- Identify and post relevant communications and notifications to internal and external websites.
- Coordinate with stakeholders regarding their program-related website information as well as web policies and procedures.
- Consolidate information and obtain clearance/approval for content changes, and then update content through the content management system.
- Assist on web policy matters.
- Interpret and apply policy to work products.
- Evaluate business processes and workflows, making practical recommendations for process improvements, and assist with implementing and validating any process changes.
- Bachelor’s Degree, in a related field
- Four (4) years of general office experience
- One (1) year of experience managing website content for a private firm or federal client using web coding with programs such HTML and web analytic tools such as ForeSee and WebTrends.
- Three (3) years of demonstrated proficiency in the following Microsoft applications: Word, Excel, SharePoint, and PowerPoint
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Applicants with active Top Secret Security Clearances are preferred
- Master of Science degree in relevant field preferred
TeleSolv Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.