Join the TeleSolv Consulting Team on our mission to provide quality and unparalleled service to our clients. We are a growing organization that provides a variety of professional and administrative services to public and private organizations with global operations. Our company has an immediate opening for an experienced Management Consultant to support a federal client in the Washington, D.C. area.
Rated in the top 1000 business in 2019 by Inc.com. Since its founding in 2000, TeleSolv Consulting has been committed to helping organizations solve complex problems. Our solutions integrate sound management principles with the most appropriate technologies to assist senior executives in effectively managing programmatic, schedule, and technical risks.
We offer excellent compensation, training, advancement opportunities, and exceptional benefits including PTO, sick leave, 10 paid federal holidays, medical, dental, vision, company paid life, short-term and long term disability insurance, employee assistance program, matching 401(k) plan and more.
Duties / Responsibilities:
The Management Consultant provides support to the high-level Government staff and may be asked to prepare letters, reports, and briefings. The Management Consultant may be assigned to any office within the Program, including that of the Managing Director. The Management Consultant may be assigned to supervise personnel and lead special projects. Depending on the Government’s need, the Management Consultant may be required to be a subject matter expert and will be selected based on their area of specialization (education and experience). The Management Consultant may perform all duties required including, but not limited to, the following:
- Draft analytical reports, communicate with management, conduct data collection interviews, and present results, conclusions, and recommendations.
- Advise Principals and Office Directors on relevant issues pertaining to the assignment.
- Coordinate clearances and conduct research on cases by gathering information from a variety of sources, including but not limited to applications, supporting documents, the internet, telephone calls, and government, commercial, and open-source databases.
- Write recommended findings in a clear and concise manner that summarizes the information gathered and identified during research.
- Participate in consular outreach activities including, but not limited to: travel shows, professional meetings and conferences, and university events.
- Participate in interagency meetings, negotiations, and other high-level meetings as required.
- Suggest program and policy guidance while managing or leading interagency or special projects.
- Interpret complex law and regulations.
- Liaise between program and other partner agencies.
- Attend, participate in, or lead training exercises as required.
- Comprehend and communicate the requirements for program benefits in a professional and courteous manner over the telephone, through email, or in person.
- Ability to learn and recall information about procedures and the rules and regulations pertaining to benefit requirements.
- Serves as back-up to the other management consultants as designated.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Fifteen years of consular or Foreign Service experience.
- Ten years of experience interpreting and applying complex regulatory material found in the Foreign Affairs Manual and Immigration and Nationality Act.
- Ten years of demonstrated proficiency in the following Microsoft applications: Word, Excel, SharePoint, and PowerPoint
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Applicants with active Top Secret Security Clearances are preferred
- Master of Science degree in relevant field preferred
TeleSolv Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.