Join the TeleSolv Consulting Team on our mission to provide quality and unparalleled service to our clients. We are a growing organization that provides a variety of professional and administrative services to public and private organizations with global operations. Our company has an immediate opening for an experienced Executive Assistant to support a federal client in the Washington, D.C. area.
Rated in the top 1000 business in 2019 by Inc.com. Since its founding in 2000, TeleSolv Consulting has been committed to helping organizations solve complex problems. Our solutions integrate sound management principles with the most appropriate technologies to assist senior executives in effectively managing programmatic, schedule, and technical risks.
We offer excellent compensation, training, advancement opportunities, and exceptional benefits including PTO, sick leave, 10 paid federal holidays, medical, dental, vision, company paid life, short-term and long-term disability insurance, employee assistance program, matching 401(k) plan and more.
Duties / Responsibilities:
Under the guidance of the onsite Government management team, the Executive Assistant (EA) serves as an expert in independently executing administrative tasks for the office. The EA may be asked to evaluate and consolidate information from various sources under short deadlines, such as internal or external survey information and statistics. Guidance is provided as needed; however, the EA is expected to work independently in delivering tasks and reports as required by onsite management. Completed written work receives close technical review by onsite management. The EA shall perform a variety of functions and at a minimum, shall perform the following functions:
- Prepare written communications using a variety of office software, specifically: MS Word, MS Power Point, MS Excel, and SharePoint.
- Assist with new hire orientation for Government employees.
- Assist with travel arrangements using online tools, and coordinate logistics for Government travel.
- With Government provided input, use databases to report current and future activities.
- Track and report official time and attendance records for all federal employees within the office through the time and attendance system.
- Respond to routine questions on policy and procedures, and/or provide reports, such as Contractor employee turnover or time and attendance.
- Process employees for identification badges through the enrollment system and reset PINs.
- Answer incoming calls (external and internal) to the office in a highly professional manner and forward calls, take messages or resolve calls as warranted on an individual basis.
- Organize, type, data enter, collate and file material.
- Maintain the Director’s and/or unit’s calendar of upcoming events, guest log, appointments, and other activities.
- Review incoming documents and take appropriate action/distribution.
- Track and monitor the status of memoranda, correspondence, and taskers within unit
- Prepare briefing materials and compile reports.
- Provide support to other projects or tasks as required.
- Receive deliveries and arrange for pick-up of outgoing shipments.
- Be responsible for stocking the photocopy and facsimile machines and supplies as well as maintaining their operational status and taking the requested readings.
- Receive and sort incoming/outgoing administrative mail.
- Maintain constant awareness of all aspects of internal security including adherence to the restricted area policies, logging off computer terminals when not in use and securing work at the end of the business day.
- Admit and welcome visitors into facility and maintains visitor log-in files.
- Liaise with building management to report and resolve maintenance issues.
- Operate office equipment, including but not limited to document scanners, telephones, intercoms, label printers, and cameras.
- Assist with ordering, tracking, receiving, inventorying office supplies through various methods (GSA, CA internal, etc.).
- Maintain a clean, organized, and safe office environment, free of debris or other obstacles.
- Fulfill daily supply order requests, stock limited supplies for general use such as printer toner, paper, pens, sticky notes, etc.
- Provide support for special events, including, but not limited to, support for conferences, meetings, representational events, or bilateral delegations.
- Keep printers supplied with toner and paper daily.
- High School diploma
- Four (4) years of experience working for a private firm or a federal client in a similar capacity.
- Four (4) years of demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Four (4) years of demonstrated proficiency in the following Microsoft applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Applicants with active Top Secret Security Clearances are preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
TeleSolv Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.