Join the TeleSolv Consulting Team on our mission to provide quality and unparalleled service to our clients. We are a growing organization that provides a variety of professional and administrative services to public and private organizations with global operations. Our company has an immediate opening for an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist
to work with our corporate Talent Acquisition team to provide resume sourcing and recruiting assistance in filling open positions for our federal clients.
Rated in the top 1000 business in 2019 by Inc.com. Since its founding in 2000, TeleSolv Consulting has been committed to helping organizations solve complex problems. Our solutions integrate sound management principles with the most appropriate technologies to assist senior executives in effectively managing programmatic, schedule, and technical risks.
We offer excellent compensation, training, advancement opportunities, and exceptional benefits including PTO, sick leave, eight paid federal holidays, medical, dental, vision, company paid life, short-term and long-term disability insurance, employee assistance program, matching 401(k) plan, and more.
Duties / Responsibilities:
The Talent Acquisition Specialist shall provide support and assistance in the talent acquisition process for the company but fulfilling the following tasks:
- Assist with strategizing with hiring managers about job requirements, job descriptions, postings and recruitment plan.
- Assist in drafting job descriptions for new requisitions and edit previously created job descriptions to pull top talent.
- Post positions in ATS and external job boards.
- Assist in administration of ATS.
- Source candidates through traditional channels, social media, and networking to build a pipeline of viable candidates.
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills and experience related to position requirements.
- Screen candidates for availability, interest level, citizenship status, salary range, relocation needs, and basic qualifications.
- High School degree or equivalent.
- 1 year of experience sourcing resumes to meet position requirements.
- 1 years of experience posting positions on ATS and external job boards.
- 1 year of experience with job popular job boards (Indeed, Monster, CareerBuilder, etc.).
- 1 year of experience matching resumes to position requirements.
- 1 year of experience working in a team environment.
- 1 years of experience screening candidates.
- COVID-19 vaccination unless an approved medical or religious exemption is granted.
- On-site work 1-2 days a week.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 1+ years of staffing agency experience.
- 1+ years of technical recruiting.
- 1+ years of meeting recruiting metrics on a weekly basis.
TeleSolv Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.