Join the TeleSolv Consulting Team on our mission to provide quality and unparalleled service to our clients. We are a growing organization that provides a variety of professional and administrative services to public and private organizations with global operations. Our company has an immediate opening for an experienced Business Consultant Level II to lead a team and provide expert analysis and consultation for services for a federal client located in the Portsmouth, VA area. This position is remote only requiring a day per month onsite.
Rated in the top 1000 business in 2019 by Inc.com. Since its founding in 2000, TeleSolv Consulting has been committed to helping organizations solve complex problems. Our solutions integrate sound management principles with the most appropriate technologies to assist senior executives in effectively managing programmatic, schedule, and technical risks.
Duties / Responsibilities:
The Business Consultant II shall provide support and assistance in government business practices, business re-engineering, business process development, business metrics development, facility and workforce planning, communications and marketing planning, and management-related issues as designated in specific tasks order(s).
- Provide communications, outreach, and planning services in support of C4ITSC initiatives, events, programs, and projects.
- Assist the C4ITSC Command with Organizational Change Management by crafting and delivering an effective message to the workforce.
- Assist the C4ITSC Command in developing and implementing a Communications plan for the planned Organizational restructuring.
- Manage schedule(s) detailing the status of communications and outreach efforts.
- Track and reconcile parallel communications and outreach schedules between C4ITSC organizations using Coast Guard enterprise tools (when available).
- Coordinate with C4ITSC organizations to disseminate and track communication and outreach task assignments and to provide task status and dashboard reporting (as required).
- Plan and execute workforce communications strategies.
- Attend and participate in workshops as required.
- Plan and initiate transformation rebranding efforts.
- Develop, coordinate, update, deliver, and execute command communications that may include but are not limited to electronic mail, messages, memorandums, action plans, briefs, newsletters, and the Centerfield Blog.
- Interface between communications support team and client team to include highly technical IT personnel and senior USCG executives.
- Proven ability to support and coordinate multiple strategic communications projects simultaneously in a deadline driven process.
- Experience in strategic communications planning, project management, and management consulting.
- Experience planning and executing strategic communications plans in a technical environment.
- Hands-on experience supporting large, complex programs and supporting program management offices.
- Develop and execute strategic communication plans and corresponding action plans.
- Develop and maintain program stakeholder matrices.
- Develop key messages and content for communications deliverables.
- Develop new and maintain existing internal and external client communications deliverables including but not limited to talking points, fact sheets, briefings and briefing books, online content, podcasts, blogs, internal announcements, brochures, white papers, presentations, and overview documents used at various external client events.
- Produce multimedia products including but not limited to video.
- Coordinate with Change Management Teams and develop communications products for large scale organizational change efforts.
- Develop and administer online surveys.
- Active Public Trust or higher.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 7 years of experience demonstrating superior writing and editing skills; specific abilities should include corporate communications, presentations, white papers, technical writing, and response writing.
- 7 years of experience in strategic communications planning, project management, and management consulting.
- 7 years of experience planning and executing strategic communications plans in a technical environment.
- 7 years of hands-on experience supporting large, complex programs and supporting program management offices.
- 7 years of experience in building and managing client and team relationships.
- 7 years of experience in metrics tracking, performance reporting and analytics.
- 7 years of experience with Microsoft applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Outlook and Teams.
- 7 years of experience in communicating effectively, both orally and in writing.
- 7 years of experience conducting detailed research and analysis of technical data.
- 7 years of experience reading and interpreting acquisition policy, regulations, and directives
- Prosci Certification or willingness to obtain upon hire.
- COVID-19 vaccination unless an approved medical or religious exemption is granted.
TeleSolv Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Publisher, and Microsoft Project desired.
- Experience developing and administering online surveys via Google Forms, Survey Monkey, and other survey software.
- Experience with Adobe Premiere Pro preferred.
- Experience coordinating with Change Management Teams and developing communications products for large scale organizational change efforts.
- Organizational Change Management (OCM) experience.