Join the TeleSolv Consulting Team on our mission to provide quality and unparalleled service to our clients. We are a growing organization that provides a variety of professional and administrative services to public and private organizations with global operations. Our company is currently seeking an Purchase Requisition Creator – Property Management Division in Keyport, WA to support the Naval Undersea Warfare Center Division.
Rated in the top 1000 business in 2019 by Inc.com. Since its founding in 2000, TeleSolv Consulting has been committed to helping organizations solve complex problems. Our solutions integrate sound management principles with the most appropriate technologies to assist senior executives in effectively managing programmatic, schedule, and technical risks.
Telesolv combines its profound insight into business processes with the capabilities and technologies of its distinguished alliance partners to support our clients in achieving optimal performance.
We offer excellent compensation, training, advancement opportunities, and exceptional benefits including PTO, sick leave, 10 paid federal holidays, medical, dental, vision, company paid life, short-term and long-term disability insurance, employee assistance program, matching 401(k) plan, and more.
- Quality: Provide outstanding service resulting in an excellent value to our clients.
- Integrity: Uphold the highest standards of integrity in all of our actions.
- Teamwork: Work collaboratively to meet client and our needs.
- Respect: Value employees, encourage professional development and reward exceptional performance.
Duties / Responsibilities:
The Property Management team is a high visibility and fast tempo group at the Naval Undersea Warfare Center (NUWC) Division, Keyport and serves as the point of contact for a range of property related support services. The team works directly with government purchase card buyers, Division Heads and leadership. The Property Management Division includes the following sections:
The Property management team is the central processing point for evaluating and documenting major, minor, and plant property. The team is responsible for actions including:
- Material Management
- Property Management
The team is an integral part of the mission at NUWC, therefore the following attributes are critical to success:
- Managing procurement and property management data via an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
- Screening procurement requests per the Procurement Request Tool, simplified acquisition rules, valid sourcing, and financial rules.
- Create purchase requisitions in accordance with documented procedures (Desk Guides) and ERP processes for Military Standard Requisitioning & Issue Procedures (MILSTRIP), Military Standard Billing System (MILSBILLS), and Purchase Card.
- Document daily actions and update past purchases upon material arrival.
- Update customers with request status.
- High level of attention-to-detail.
- Ability to absorb and apply complex procurement rules and processes.
- Advanced understanding of Microsoft Excel and SharePoint and the aptitude to learn specialized database systems.
- Ability to work well with others in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize assignments.
Clearance Required: Active Secret clearance or the ability to obtain one.
- Experience with ERP systems or database entry.
- Ability to work with perpetually evolving assignments.
- Ability to process a high volume of requests on a daily basis.
Education and Certifications Required:
TeleSolv Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position(s); however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Human Resources Manager
Management and Technology Consultants
1325 18th St. NW, Suite 204, Washington, DC 20036
Office: 202.844.6441 | Fax: 202.747.3105