Join the TeleSolv Consulting Team on our mission to provide quality and unparalleled service to our clients. We are a growing organization that provides a variety of professional and administrative services to public and private organizations with global operations. Our company has an immediate opening for an experienced Business Consultant Level II
to lead a team and provide expert analysis and consultation for services for a federal client located in the Washington, DC metro area.
Rated in the top 1000 business in 2019 by Inc.com. Since its founding in 2000, TeleSolv Consulting has been committed to helping organizations solve complex problems. Our solutions integrate sound management principles with the most appropriate technologies to assist senior executives in effectively managing programmatic, schedule, and technical risks.
Duties / Responsibilities:
The Business Consultant II shall provide support and assistance in government business practices, business re-engineering, business process development, business metrics development, facility and workforce planning, communications and marketing planning, and management-related issues as designated in specific tasks order(s).
- Create long- and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones, adhering to deadlines and allocating resources
- Prepare and submit deliverables
- Participate in directorate reviews and provide suggestions and recommendations to the Coast Guard
- Identify and provide recommendations on how to manage potential risks and liabilities of multiple projects
- Assist in the definition of project scope and goals
- Make effective recommendations when presented with multiple options for how to progress with the project
- Serve as a point of contact for teams when multiple units are assigned to the same project to ensure team actions remain in synergy
- Communicate with UCPL Government Project Managers to keep the project aligned with their goals
- Perform quality control on the project throughout development to maintain the standards expected
- Adjust schedules and targets on the project as needed
- Active Public Trust or higher.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 7 years of experience in business development, re-engineering, and management.
- 7 years of experience demonstrating superior writing and editing skills; specific abilities should include corporate communications, presentations, white papers, technical writing, and response writing.
- 7 years of experience in metrics tracking, performance reporting and analytics.
- 7 years of experience with Microsoft applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Outlook and Teams.
- 7 years of experience in communicating effectively, both orally and in writing.
- 7 years of experience conducting detailed research and analysis of technical data.
- 7 years of experience reading and interpreting acquisition policy, regulations, and directives
TeleSolv Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.