Join the TeleSolv Consulting Team on our mission to provide quality and unparalleled service to our clients. We are a growing organization that provides a variety of professional and administrative services to public and private organizations with global operations. Our company is currently seeking an Secretary III
in Grand Prairie, TX.
Rated in the top 1000 business in 2019 by Inc.com. Since its founding in 2000, TeleSolv Consulting has been committed to helping organizations solve complex problems. Our solutions integrate sound management principles with the most appropriate technologies to assist senior executives in effectively managing programmatic, schedule, and technical risks.
We offer excellent compensation, training, advancement opportunities, and exceptional benefits including PTO, sick leave, 10 paid federal holidays, medical, dental, vision, company paid life, short-term and long-term disability insurance, employee assistance program, matching 401(k) plan, and more.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Supports Branch Chief; prepares, reviews, and edits correspondence.
- Assists HR with employee and new hire paperwork.
- Enters data from paper form into computer database and/or electronic spreadsheets.
- Prepares correspondence, documentation or mailing labels, copying data from one record to another and files records accordingly.
- Receives, sorts, distributes mail, separates documents, number forms and photocopies documents using photocopier. Prepares outgoing mail for delivery to include overnight express services and use of on-line express mail services.
- Performs general duties in setting up meetings and teleconferences.
- Attends meetings as requested. Prepares and distributes agenda, as needed, takes minutes/notes on meetings’ activities, and distributes minutes to appropriate personnel.
- Coordinates and distributes interoffice communications.
- Assists with the planning and execution of special events.
- Assists with maintenance, purchase, and dissemination of routine supplies.
- Assembles and disseminates routine reports.
- Assists with inputting, reviewing, and maintaining all areas of payroll.
- Makes travel arrangements or work with travel agencies to coordinate transportation and accommodations and/or off-site meeting facilities.
TeleSolv Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- High school diploma and one (1) year experience.
- Public Trust clearance; or the ability to obtain and maintain one.
- Demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Window based computers and be familiar with basic computer programs to include Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook email system, Scanners, Printers and Copiers.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills (both written and verbal) with the ability to prepare and make group/executive presentations.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness, initiative and skill to function in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate attention to detail in goal/task accomplishment with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate professionalism and the ability to interact effectively with others.
- Demonstrate ability to meet planned and unscheduled deadlines in a timely manner.