Join the TeleSolv Consulting Team on our mission to provide quality and unparalleled service to our clients. We are a growing organization that provides a variety of professional and administrative services to public and private organizations with global operations. Our company is currently seeking a General Clerk III in Fort Snelling, MN to support a Federal client.
Rated in the top 1000 business in 2019 by Inc.com. Since its founding in 2000, TeleSolv Consulting has been committed to helping organizations solve complex problems. Our solutions integrate sound management principles with the most appropriate technologies to assist senior executives in effectively managing programmatic, schedule, and technical risks.
Duties / Responsibilities:
Responsibilities consist of numerous steps that vary in nature and sequence. Candidate has multiple responsibilities, deadlines, and commitments. Typical duties include assisting in a variety of administrative matters; maintaining a wide variety of financial or statistical records; verifying statistical reports for accuracy and completeness; and handling and responding to complaints.
- Provide clear, concise, and effective responses to routine inquiries for information and/or answering questions on basic knowledge of the program from office guests as well as phone inquiries which include the ability to immediately respond to potential threats.
- Prepare various FOUO correspondence, reports and tracking schedules for post inspection reports, trials, security projects and facility security assessments at the direction of agency employees.
- Track and report monthly Vehicle Operating Reports and mileage reporting to the region.
- Maintain records of all District Purchase Card Transaction Worksheets. Manage monthly travel statement reconciliation of transactions.
- Prepare, label, and track the shipping of all outgoing packages. Receive and distribute all incoming mail, packages in accordance with established policy.
- Coordinate and assist agency employees with yearly inventory for field office. Inventory consists of contract guard radios, issued vehicles, office equipment, phones, etc.
- U.S. Citizen.
- Active Public Trust security clearance, or the ability to obtain one.
- High School Diploma or a General Equivalency Diploma (GED) from an accredited institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
- Three years of advanced knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Demonstrate effective communication skills (both written and verbal) with the ability to prepare and make group/executive presentations
- Demonstrate resourcefulness, initiative and skill to function in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate attention to detail in goal/task accomplishment with minimal supervision
- Demonstrate professionalism and the ability to interact effectively with others
- Demonstrate the ability to meet planned and unscheduled deadlines in a timely manner
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently. Adequate supervision shall be
- provided by the contractor to ensure successful performance under this contract.
TeleSolv Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.