Join the TeleSolv Consulting Team on our mission to provide quality and unparalleled service to our clients. We are a growing organization that provides a variety of professional and administrative services to public and private organizations with global operations. Our company is currently seeking a Construction Manager in Kansas City, MO responsible for all contractor work performed in support of a Federal client.
Duties / Responsibilities:
Supports the Project Manager with:
- Planning: All aspects of project planning, including gathering stakeholder needs, negotiating, developing, and gaining consensus for project scope, schedule, budget, and the communication plan.
- Change Management: Guides the project team through changing requirements such as the project plan, customer, and other stakeholder agreements.
- Problem Solving: Assists the Project Manager with resolving project issues, balancing cost, schedule, and scope as project drivers dictate.
- Communication: Ensures project communication plan is properly executed throughout the life of the project. Keeps the Project Manager, Sponsor, and other stakeholders well informed, escalates issues as necessary.
- Prioritization: Prioritizes project tasks for self and project team.
- Customer Relationship Management: Actively plans for, and manages the customer relationship at all customer levels. Inspires customer confidence towards team and GSA.
- Execution: Leads the project team to deliver as promised.
Education and Certifications Required:
Requirements Knowledge Skills & Abilities:
- Active Public Trust; or the ability to obtain one.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Technical construction drawings and specifications knowledge
- Email, chat, & telephone
- Spreadsheets, Google documents
- Familiarity with Project scheduling
- Review and evaluation of Specifications
- Submittal review
- Electronic Project Management tools
- Minimum 3 years of construction related Construction Management experience with commercial projects valued greater than $250,000 in commercial construction.
- Minimum 3 Years experience involved in mechanical, electrical, HVAC, and general office space construction.
TeleSolv Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.