Join the TeleSolv Consulting Team on our mission to provide quality and unparalleled service to our clients. We are a growing organization that provides a variety of professional and administrative services to public and private organizations with global operations. Our company is currently seeking a Strategic Consultant in Washington, D.C. responsible for all contractor work performed in support of a Federal client.
Rated in the top 1000 business in 2019 by Inc.com. Since its founding in 2000, TeleSolv Consulting has been committed to helping organizations solve complex problems. Our solutions integrate sound management principles with the most appropriate technologies to assist senior executives in effectively managing programmatic, schedule, and technical risks.
TeleSolv combines its profound insight into business processes with the capabilities and technologies of its distinguished alliance partners to support our clients in achieving optimal performance.
- Quality: Provide outstanding service resulting in an excellent value to our clients.
- Integrity: Uphold the highest standards of integrity in all of our actions.
- Teamwork: Work collaboratively to meet client and our needs.
- Respect: Value employees, encourage professional development and reward exceptional performance.
We offer excellent compensation, training, advancement opportunities, and exceptional benefits including PTO, sick leave, 10 paid federal holidays, medical, dental, vision, company paid life, short-term and long-term disability insurance, employee assistance program, matching 401(k) plan, and more.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- The Strategic Consultant shall also possess the following and the resume must clearly demonstrate the following traits :
- Ability to provide guidance and direction for executive level projects implementing initiative management principles, business process development, business re-engineering, and strategic business projects within the RDT&E Domains and USCG Innovation Program.
- Direct experience using USCG’s designated crowdsourcing application to solicit program ideas across the organization.
- Capability to manage projects of high complexity and to direct the completion of projects within estimated timeframes and resource constraints.
- Ability to coordinate all parties to tasks and review work products for completeness, quality, and adherence to customer requirements.
- Ability to read and interpret Government policy, regulations, and directives, and to apply those interpretations when directed by the Project Manager or designee fully and legally to all PWS activities.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with executive level personnel.
- Experience facilitating and developing strategic materials for senior and executive leadership focused on enterprise-wide priorities.
- Ability to provide executive level coaching.
Experience and Skills Required:
- No secret clearance required.
- Requires direct experience using USCG’s designated crowdsourcing application to solicit program ideas across the organization.
- At least eight (8) years of relevant experience with a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, or a related field or;
- At least six (6) years of experience with a Master’s degree or higher in Engineering, Business, or a related field;
- Out of the total minimum six (6) years required, six (6) years of experience must have been in direct support of the USCG, Government Agencies supporting defense, Homeland Security, or law enforcement missions.
Education and Certifications Required: Experience, Skills and Attributes Desired:
- Proficient in the following Microsoft applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with senior personnel.
- Ability to read and interpret government policy, regulations, and directives and to apply those interpretations fully and legally to all activities described in this SOW.
TeleSolv Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position(s); however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.