Join the TeleSolv Consulting Team on our mission to provide quality and unparalleled service to our clients. We are a growing organization that provides a variety of professional and administrative services to public and private organizations with global operations. Our company is currently seeking a Program Manager in Washington, D.C. responsible for all contractor work performed in support of a Federal client.
Rated in the top 1000 business in 2019 by Inc.com. Since its founding in 2000, TeleSolv Consulting has been committed to helping organizations solve complex problems. Our solutions integrate sound management principles with the most appropriate technologies to assist senior executives in effectively managing programmatic, schedule, and technical risks.
TeleSolv combines its profound insight into business processes with the capabilities and technologies of its distinguished alliance partners to support our clients in achieving optimal performance.
- Quality: Provide outstanding service resulting in an excellent value to our clients.
- Integrity: Uphold the highest standards of integrity in all of our actions.
- Teamwork: Work collaboratively to meet client and our needs.
- Respect: Value employees, encourage professional development and reward exceptional performance.
We offer excellent compensation, training, advancement opportunities, and exceptional benefits including PTO, sick leave, 10 paid federal holidays, medical, dental, vision, company paid life, short-term and long-term disability insurance, employee assistance program, matching 401(k) plan, and more.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- The Program Manager shall have minimum of eight (8) years of relevant experience in direct support of the USCG, Government Agencies supporting defense, Homeland Security, or law enforcement missions. Additionally, the Program Manager provides leadership in the definition of program specifications. The Program Manager is responsible for meeting project schedule and performance objectives; implements operational mission, and conducts requirements and information analysis, as well as cost-benefit analysis; assists client in achieving all stated objectives and for ensuring quality and accuracy of deliverables; coordinates the work efforts of multiple projects surrounding a common program objective to ensure timely problem resolution and total customer satisfaction.
- The Program Manager shall be the single point of contact for the Contracting Officer (KO) and the Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR). The Program Manager will be one of the senior level employees provided by the Contractor for this work effort. The name of the Program Manager and any alternate(s) who shall act for the Contractor in the absence of the Program Manager, shall be provided to the Government and approved before a substitution is made. During any absence of the Program Manager, only one alternate shall have full authority to act for the Contractor on all matters relating to work performed under this BPA. The Program Manager and all designated alternates shall be able to read, write, speak, and understand English. Additionally, the Contractor shall not replace the Program Manager without prior approval from the Contracting Officer (KO).
- The Program Manager shall be available to the COR via telephone between the hours of 0800 and 1800 EST, Monday through Friday (except Federal holidays), and shall respond to a request for discussion or resolution of technical problems within one (1) hour of notification.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Secret clearance or higher preferred.
Education and Certifications Required:
- The Program Manager should have experience in planning, executing, and supervising business process improvement, knowledge management strategies, action plans and information technology development for a major government program or similar entity; Ability to identify challenges and opportunities with each tool deployment and shall include recommended approaches for maximizing opportunities and addressing challenges; Experience with government policies and practices associated with major systems acquisition management. The Program Manager shall have an understanding of all aspects of the configuration, alignment and management of approved, USCG-provided knowledge management tools —including Microsoft SharePoint— to create and maintain an effective and efficient knowledge management system for CG-9.
Experience, Skills and Attributes Desired:
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification, Department of Homeland Security (DHS) mid-level Project Management certification, or equivalent certification;
- At least eight (8) years of relevant experience with a Bachelors degree in Engineering, Business, or a related field or;
- At least six (6) years of experience with a Master’s degree or higher in Engineering, Business, or a related field.
- Preferred Ph. D. with 4 years of experience managing strategic and/or transformational change efforts in the federal government or private sector; project management support; supporting acquisition oversight programs; managing internal controls; supporting acquisition resources management; or supporting senior military or federal government officials to oversee strategy development, execution, implementation or planning as well as assisting in the writing and production of deliverables.
- Proficient in the following Microsoft applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with senior personnel.
- Ability to read and interpret government policy, regulations, and directives and to apply those interpretations fully and legally to all activities described in this SOW.
TeleSolv Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position(s); however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.