Join the TeleSolv Consulting Team on our mission to provide quality and unparalleled service to our clients. We are a growing organization that provides a variety of professional and administrative services to public and private organizations with global operations. Our company is currently seeking a Project Manager in St. Louis, MO responsible for all contractor work performed in support of a Federal client.
Rated in the top 1000 business in 2019 by Inc.com. Since its founding in 2000, TeleSolv Consulting has been committed to helping organizations solve complex problems. Our solutions integrate sound management principles with the most appropriate technologies to assist senior executives in effectively managing programmatic, schedule, and technical risks.
TeleSolv combines its profound insight into business processes with the capabilities and technologies of its distinguished alliance partners to support our clients in achieving optimal performance.
- Quality: Provide outstanding service resulting in an excellent value to our clients.
- Integrity: Uphold the highest standards of integrity in all of our actions.
- Teamwork: Work collaboratively to meet client and our needs.
- Respect: Value employees, encourage professional development and reward exceptional performance.
We offer excellent compensation, training, advancement opportunities, and exceptional benefits including PTO, sick leave, 10 paid federal holidays, medical, dental, vision, company paid life, short-term and long-term disability insurance, employee assistance program, matching 401(k) plan, and more.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Performs customer needs interviews, conducts studies, prepares construction cost estimates, confirms project requirements, develops Scopes of Work (SOW), specifications, and plans for projects.
- Serves as hands-on Construction Manager of assigned repair and alteration projects through all project stages (trigger to close-out) in existing buildings and facilities, such as multi-tenant office buildings, laboratories, warehouses, underground cave office and archival space, computer facilities, courthouses and historic buildings.
- Coordinates with multiple trade type contractors, general contractors, professional services contractors, and other specialist type contractors, as required to support design and construction activities.
- Plans for and carries out projects independently with granted authority to act on own initiative on matters affecting the project.
- Leads the project team to achieve project objectives throughout the project lifecycle (project initiation to closeout).
- Plans, leads, communicates, resources, and, most importantly builds team consensus and participation in all aspects of planning and executing a project.
- Leads all aspects of project planning, including gathering stakeholder needs, negotiating, developing and gaining consensus for project scope, schedule, budget, Change Management, Risk Management, Prioritization, Problem Management, and the communication plan.
Education and Certifications Required:
Requirements Knowledge Skills & Abilities:
- Public Trust required, Secret or higher preferred.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Communication – Oral and Written
- Technical construction drawings and specifications knowledge
- Email, chat, & telephone
- Scopes of Work (SOW) development
- Spreadsheets, Google documents
- Project scheduling
- Specification writing
- Submittal review
- Electronic Project Management
- Minimum three (3) years of construction related Project Management experience with projects ranging from $2,500 - $250,000 in minor repairs and alterations to commercial office construction
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience involved in mechanical, electrical, HVAC, and general office space construction
TeleSolv Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position(s); however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.