Join the TeleSolv Consulting Team on our mission to provide quality and unparalleled service to our clients. We are a growing organization that provides a variety of professional and administrative services to public and private organizations with global operations. Our company is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant in Alexandria, VA
to provide administrative support for a long-term federal contract to administer, monitor and control the full range of administrative, clerical and internal management support functions.
Rated in the top 1000 business in 2019 by Inc.com. Since its founding in 2000, TeleSolv Consulting has been committed to helping organizations solve complex problems. Our solutions integrate sound management principles with the most appropriate technologies to assist senior executives in effectively managing programmatic, schedule, and technical risks.
TeleSolv combines its profound insight into business processes with the capabilities and technologies of its distinguished alliance partners to support our clients in achieving optimal performance.
- Quality: Provide outstanding service resulting in an excellent value to our clients.
- Integrity: Uphold the highest standards of integrity in all of our actions.
- Teamwork: Work collaboratively to meet client and our needs.
- Respect: Value employees, encourage professional development and reward exceptional performance.
We offer excellent compensation, training, advancement opportunities, and exceptional benefits including PTO, sick leave, 10 paid federal holidays, medical, dental, vision, company paid life, short-term and long-term disability insurance, employee assistance program, matching 401(k) plan, and more.
Duties / Responsibilities
Clearance Required :
- Assist in the preparation of presentation materials.
- Order of office and student supplies and scheduling of classrooms and other FLETC facilities.
- Arrange the shipment of class supplies to the student's home station after successful graduation from FPS TPD and FLETC courses.
- Plan and execute graduation ceremonies which include facility coordination, travel arrangements for guests, and the production of certificates of graduation.
- Provide guidance to students for the completion of student forms ranging from student contact data forms to new hire on boarding student forms.
- Complete verification and audit of student forms for accuracy and completeness prior to submitting to other FPS and NPPD offices.
- Edit all incoming and outgoing documents.
- Maintain confidentiality of information.
- Assist the Subject Matter Experts in the development of policy documents.
- Assists staff instructors and guest instructors with logistical support, classroom supplies, FLETC clearances, and travel arrangements.
- Provide support through FLETC Student Services for requesting student transcripts and FLETC course syllabus.
- Prepare classrooms for training programs to include classroom set up.
- Prepare correspondence, letters and memos from hard copy, using form letters, and/or drafting content as requested.
- Prepare, edit and assemble reports required for meetings and presentations.
- Coordinate meetings and conferences. Gathers appropriate information, prepares agendas and reports summarizing items discussed during these meetings. Follows up on action items to ensure that the Chiefs/Managers are fully briefed on issues of concern.
- Prepare and distribute meeting agendas and meeting minutes and provide timely and comprehensive communication between involved parties.
- Work effectively with other branches and divisions within the organization to accomplish tasks.
- Assist, as needed, with special projects.
- Obtain necessary information from appropriate source(s) to complete assigned tasks and share information with others as needed.
- Research, verify, and compile information to provide full subject coverage.
- Assist with the revision and preparation of training materials.
- Develop and edit regularly scheduled draft status reports, as requested by TPD.
- Confer with senior managers and operating offices regarding incoming inquiries, establishing deadlines, compiling information, and preparing resulting correspondence for signature of the FPS TPD Chiefs, or his designee.
- Manage and compile Workman’s Compensation files for students and staff.
- Correspond with Regional personnel and Regional Training Program Managers (RTPMs) to retrieve data for reports, retrieve roster data and registration information.
- Work within various Learning Management Systems or other software systems for the tracking, registering, managing training or other training related activities owned by FPS, FLETC and/or other agencies.
- Organize, maintain, and file official records.
- Maintain all of the division’s files following a logical system so that others are able to file and easily retrieve documents.
- Establish and maintain purchase card folders and correspondence in support of the TPD Purchase Card program.
- Establish, maintain, and monitor a variety of records and statistical data regarding the administrative services provided by the division.
- Complete other ad-hoc assignments, as assigned.
Education and Certifications Required:
Experience and Skills Required:
- Public Trust clearance or higher preferred.
- Candidates with the ability to obtain a Federal clearance will be considered.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, along with knowledge of office equipment and basic accounting.
- Minimum of (2) years of administrative experience in an office setting performing duties similar in scope.
- DHS and/or FPS DHS and/or FPS experience in federal government budget, acquisition, purchase card programs, federal government pay and travel regulations and systems is desired.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Experience with Google office is a plus.
TeleSolv Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position(s); however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.