Washington, DC Area · Information Technology
Join the TeleSolv Consulting Team on our mission to provide quality and unparalleled service to our clients. We are a growing organization that provides a variety of professional and administrative services to public and private organizations with global operations. Our company is currently seeking an experienced Project Manager
to lead our Cyber team and project in the Washington, DC metro area to provide expert analysis and consultation for services for a Federal client. Note:
This position requires an active Top-Secret clearance (TS/SCI eligible) and onsite work three (3) days or more per week in Washington, DC/Alexandria, VA locations.
Rated in the top 1000 business in 2019 by Inc.com. Since its founding in 2000, TeleSolv Consulting has been committed to helping organizations solve complex problems. Our solutions integrate sound management principles with the most appropriate technologies to assist senior executives in effectively managing programmatic, schedule, and technical risks.
TeleSolv combines its profound insight into business processes with the capabilities and technologies of its distinguished alliance partners to support our clients in achieving optimal performance.
- Quality: Provide outstanding service resulting in an excellent value to our clients.
- Integrity: Uphold the highest standards of integrity in all of our actions.
- Teamwork: Work collaboratively to meet client and our needs.
- Respect: Value employees, encourage professional development and reward exceptional performance.
We offer excellent compensation, training, advancement opportunities, and exceptional benefits including PTO, sick leave, 10 paid federal holidays, medical, dental, vision, company paid life, short-term and long-term disability insurance, employee assistance program, matching 401(k) plan, and more.
Duties / Responsibilities:
This position requires a self-starter with proven leadership skills and a team mentality. Active Top Secret with TS/SCI eligibility required. (Active TS / SCI preferred) is required and Department of Defense (DoD) cyber operations experience is strongly preferred.
- As Lead, he/she will serve as single point of responsibility for directing all project tasks and deliverables, staff, subcontractors, and customer relationships.
- Directs all activities, functions, and duties as outlined in the respective Call Statement of Work (SOW) and subsequent contract Modifications (as applicable).
- Serve as Lead and single point of escalation.
- Coordinate the onboarding, training, communication, and transition/coverage of all staff.
- Serve as Cyber Project Manager on multiple, concurrent cyber projects applying project management methodologies (processes, best practices, tools).
- Design, develop, and deliver multiple assignments and review work products related to US / DoD Cyber Operations, Policy, and Governance for completeness, quality, and adherence to customer requirements.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and goals.
- Make effective recommendations when presented with multiple options for how to progress with the project.
- Serve as a point of contact for teams when multiple units are assigned to the same project to ensure team actions remain in synergy.
- Provide active collaboration and demonstrate teamwork in all efforts.
- Lead and facilitate client meetings and exercises.
- Communicate project status and results effectively to all leadership levels.
- Balance competing priorities and manage time constraints and aggressive timelines.
- Provide proactive risk mitigation strategies and understand when to elevate issues to project leadership.
- Provide exceptional organizational skills to project work and project management.
- Build professional client relationships through exceptional client service and deliverables.
- Master’s Degree in business process development, re-engineering, or management.
- 7+ Years of business process development, re-engineering, or management.
- PMP certification preferred.
- Working knowledge / demonstrated understanding of US / DOD Cyber Strategy and Operations is required
- DOD operational domain knowledge strongly preferred.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite; proficiency in Microsoft Project and Visio preferred.
- Proficiency in SharePoint design and configuration; SharePoint Designer and InfoPath preferred.
- Experience using MS Project and/or other scheduling software.
- Hands on experience managing multiple projects; demonstration of a clear understanding and application of project management methodologies and advanced project management concepts.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communicator.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work effectively independently and in team settings to include close collaboration with program managers.
- Demonstrated situational awareness and professionalism for onsite client delivery.
- Perform quality control on the project throughout development to maintain the standards expected.
- Adjust schedules and targets on the project as needed.
- Active Top Secret with TS/SCI eligibility required. (Active TS / SCI preferred)
Experience / Skills Requirements:
- Minimum Master’s Degree in business, management, communications, engineering, or a related field
- 7+ years of experience in business development, re-engineering, and management.
- Superior writing and editing skills; specific abilities should include corporate communications, presentations, white papers, technical writing, and response writing.
- Proficient in metrics tracking, performance reporting and analytics.
- Proficient in the following Microsoft applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Outlook, and Teams.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to conduct detailed research and analysis of technical data.
- Ability to read and interpret acquisition policy, regulations, and directives.
TeleSolv Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position(s); however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.