Join the TeleSolv Consulting Team on our mission to provide quality and unparalleled service to our clients. We are a growing organization that provides a variety of professional and administrative services to public and private organizations with global operations. Our company has an immediate opening for an experienced Business Consultant Level III
to lead a team and provide expert analysis and consultation for services for a federal client.
Duties / Responsibilities:
The Business Consultant Level III shall provide support and assistance in:
- Government business practices
- Business re-engineering
- Business process development
- Business metrics development
- Facility and workforce planning
- Communications and marketing planning
- Management-related issues as designated in specific tasks order(s).
- Seven (7) years of experience in business process development, re-engineering, or management.
- Master’s degree in engineering, business, management, or a relevant field.
- Active Secret clearance.
- Onsite work three (3) days or more per week in Washington, DC / Alexandria, VA locations.
- Three years of demonstrated proficient in the following Microsoft applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Three years of demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Three years of demonstrated ability to conduct detailed research and analysis of technical data.
- Three years of demonstrated ability to read and interpret acquisition policy, regulations, and directives.
- PMP certification.
- Cyber operations experience.
TeleSolv Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.