Join the TeleSolv Consulting Team on our mission to provide quality and unparalleled service to our clients. We are a growing organization that provides a variety of professional and administrative services to public and private organizations with global operations. Our company has an immediate opening for an experienced Project Manager III
to support a federal client in the Washington, DC metro area.
Duties / Responsibilities:
The Project Manager III shall have the ability to:
- Provide guidance and direction for multiple projects in implementing various IT projects
- Manage projects of high complexity and to direct the completion of projects within estimated timeframes and resource constraints.
- Coordinate all parties to tasks and review work products for completeness, quality, and adherence to customer requirements.
- Seven (7) years of experience in managing projects, with a focus on business process, re-engineering, or IT projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, management, or a relevant field.
- The Project Manager should have a Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI).
- Three years of demonstrated proficient in the following Microsoft applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Three years of demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Three years of demonstrated ability to conduct detailed research and analysis of technical data.
- Three years of demonstrated ability to read and interpret acquisition policy, regulations, and directives.
TeleSolv Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.