Ready to work a regular 9-5, Monday through Friday position? We are looking for candidates with clerical, customer service, data entry, filing, records management or related experience who are willing to learn new skills to support one of our Federal clients.
Join the TeleSolv Consulting Team on our mission to provide quality and unparalleled service to our clients. We are a growing organization that provides a variety of professional and administrative services to public and private organizations with global operations. Our company is currently seeking a General Clerk III in St. Louis, MO to support a Federal client.
Duties / Responsibilities
We offer excellent compensation, training, advancement opportunities, and exceptional benefits including paid individual health benefits, vacation and sick leave, 10 paid federal holidays, company paid life, short-term and long-term disability insurance, employee assistance program, matching 401(k) plan, and more.
Clearance Required :
- Editing and reformatting written or electronic drafts. Examples include: Correcting function codes; adjusting spacing and formatting; and standardizing headings, margins, and indentations.
- Transcribing reports, lab analyses, legal proceedings, or similar material from voice tapes or handwritten drafts. Work requires knowledge of specialized, technical, or scientific terminology.
- Scanning and indexing of documents.
- Corrects copy and questions originator of document concerning missing information, improper formatting, or discrepancies in instructions.
- Provides support to continuing assignments, recurring work, and new or unique projects.
Education and Certifications Required:
Experience and Skills Required:
- Public Trust clearance or higher preferred.
- Candidates with the ability to obtain a Federal clearance will be considered.
- One (1) year of experience providing similar services, preferably with a Government agency or Contractor.
- U.S Citizen
- Excellent communication and customer service skills,
- knowledge of office equipment.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Experience with Google Office is a plus.
- Individual shall be able to obtain and maintain an active Public Trust Clearance.
TeleSolv Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position(s); however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.