Join the TeleSolv Consulting Team on our mission to provide quality and unparalleled service to our clients. We are a growing organization that provides a variety of professional and administrative services to public and private organizations with global operations.
Our company is currently seeking a Proposal Manager/Writer
responsible for leading assigned proposals efforts, from concept through final presentation to the Proposal Sponsor. The candidate should be prepared to work collaboratively across disciplines in a fast-paced proposal response environment involving internal, and often external, stakeholders. The candidate must have a successful track record of writing and managing winning proposal responses to Federal requirements.
Desired qualities include demonstrated leadership and ability to perform well under pressure, have a can-do attitude and willing to solve difficult problems, strong command of the English language, both oral and written, and the commitment and willingness to help grow our business. Experience responding to multiple proposals, sometimes simultaneously.
Rated in the top 1000 business in 2019 by Inc.com. Since its founding in 2000, TeleSolv Consulting has been committed to helping organizations solve complex problems. Our solutions integrate sound management principles with the most appropriate technologies to assist senior executives in effectively managing programmatic, schedule, and technical risks.
- Manage and author technical, compliant, compelling, and competitive proposals and responses to Requests for Proposals (RFPs), Requests for Information (RFIs), and Sources Sought notices.
- Contribute to pre-proposal activities, including intelligence gathering; identifying stakeholders; performing a competitor analysis; conducting client research; developing win themes; and attending pre-bid meetings with capture team.
- Must have a successful track record for developing and managing winning technical proposal efforts.
- Develop winning proposal strategies in coordination with the Business Development (BD) team.
- Develop proposal outlines, compliance matrixes, and proposal schedule; lead or write sections as appropriate.
- Attend government workshops, industry days and other events to gather intel and meet partners.
- Generate reports and communicate status to the executive and BD teams.
- Develop and maintain proposal content library and related documentation to include past performances, contract profiles, and other content to support future proposal efforts.
- Assist with translating text into high-quality proposal graphics.
- Ensure compliance with solicitation requirements and criteria for evaluation.
- Manage proposal schedules, outlines, kickoffs, and reviews.
- Lead timely production and delivery of compliant, compelling proposals.
- Obtain feedback from customers for "lessons learned" to incorporate in future proposals.
- Related technical writing and business development tasks, as assigned.
- May require work outside normal business hours.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree and a minimum 5-8 years of related professional experience. Five years of professional hands-on experience, preferably in Federal acquisition for information technology services to include but not limited to proposal writing, development, management and development for the full life cycle.
- Working knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and government contracting processes.
- Ability to breakdown the RFP requirements, develop win themes, and manage the effort in partnership with proposal team and business partners.
- Experience with proposals from small, quick response task order opportunities under IDIQ contracts to large(>$50M) competitive proposals, in customers ranging from Fed/Civil to DoD to commercial.
- Advanced proficiency in standard software applications (e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Project), Visio, SharePoint, Adobe, etc.
- Must be self-motivated, proactive, detail oriented, and highly organized.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Experience with technical writing.
- Proposal management and writing certifications are a plus.
TeleSolv Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position(s); however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.