Join the TeleSolv Consulting Team on our mission to provide quality and unparalleled service to our clients. We are a growing organization that provides a variety of professional and administrative services to public and private organizations with global operations.
Our company is currently seeking a Contracts Manager
responsible for managing the Company’s contracts. This position requires a highly detail-oriented individual with strong organizational skills, who is professionally mature, highly motivated, and able to work effectively with a variety of stakeholders (e.g., internal and external). The incumbent should be highly goal oriented, meticulous in attention to details, able to work independently, and able to perform and communicate, effectively, in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment.
Rated in the top 1000 business in 2019 by Inc.com. Since its founding in 2000, TeleSolv Consulting has been committed to helping organizations solve complex problems. Our solutions integrate sound management principles with the most appropriate technologies to assist senior executives in effectively managing programmatic, schedule, and technical risks.
- Prepare, negotiate, and monitor compliance with Teaming Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Independent Contractor Agreements, Subcontract Agreements, and other agreements as required;
- Advise management of contractual terms, commitments, and obligations;
- Interpret and provide guidance to management on applicable contract terms and conditions;
- Monitor and guide compliance with contractual requirements;
- Provide guidance to Program/Project/Proposal Managers on contractual issues and risks;
- Analyze and negotiate unique contract requirements, terms and conditions and special provisions to ensure compliance with the regulations and corporate objectives;
- Administer both advanced contracts and General Services Administration contracts and associated purchase orders;
- Guide Program/Project/Proposal Managers to ensure contract requirements (CDRLs, adherence to SOW) are achieved;
- Support proposal planning/development efforts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field;
- 8+ years of contract administration experience;
- Demonstrated ability to provide independent judgment;
- Ability/willingness to influence and negotiate effectively;
- Demonstrated ability to provide sound interpretation of, and application of, Government contracts and procurement regulations;
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate and interact effectively, both internally with technical staff and management as well as external customers and suppliers;
- Ability/willingness to work in a fast pace, complex environment and effectively multi-task to meet deadlines;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 applications;
- Ability/willingness to comply with all Company policies, procedures, and values.
The Contracts Manager should have demonstrated competence in Federal contracting with strong knowledge and experience with Federal Acquisitions Regulations (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisitions Regulations (DFAR).
TeleSolv Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position(s); however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.