Join the TeleSolv Consulting Team on our mission to provide quality and unparalleled service to our clients. We are a growing organization that provides a variety of professional and administrative services to public and private organizations with global operations.
Our company is currently seeking a Business Consultant Level II
in the Washington, DC metro area to provide expert analysis and consultation for services for a Federal client.
Rated in the top 1000 business in 2019 by Inc.com. Since its founding in 2000, TeleSolv Consulting has been committed to helping organizations solve complex problems. Our solutions integrate sound management principles with the most appropriate technologies to assist senior executives in effectively managing programmatic, schedule, and technical risks.
TeleSolv combines its profound insight into business processes with the capabilities and technologies of its distinguished alliance partners to support our clients in achieving optimal performance.
- Quality: Provide outstanding service resulting in an excellent value to our clients.
- Integrity: Uphold the highest standards of integrity in all of our actions.
- Teamwork: Work collaboratively to meet client and our needs.
- Respect: Value employees, encourage professional development and reward exceptional performance.
We offer excellent compensation, training, advancement opportunities, and exceptional benefits including PTO, sick leave, 10 paid federal holidays, medical, dental, vision, company paid life, short-term and long-term disability insurance, employee assistance program, matching 401(k) plan, and more.
Duties / Responsibilities:
The Business Consultant II shall provide support and assistance in government business practices, business re-engineering, business process development, business metrics development, facility and workforce planning, communications and marketing planning, and management-related issues as designated in specific tasks order(s).
- Create long- and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones, adhering to deadlines and allocating resources
- Prepare and submit deliverables
- Participate in directorate reviews and provide suggestions and recommendations to the Coast Guard
- Identify and provide recommendations on how to manage potential risks and liabilities of multiple projects
- Assist in the definition of project scope and goals
- Make effective recommendations when presented with multiple options for how to progress with the project
- Serve as a point of contact for teams when multiple units are assigned to the same project to ensure team actions remain in synergy
- Communicate with UCPL Government Project Managers to keep the project aligned with their goals
- Perform quality control on the project throughout development to maintain the standards expected
- Adjust schedules and targets on the project as needed
- Active Public Trust or higher.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree.
Experience / Skills Requirements:
- Seven (7) years’ experience in business development, re-engineering, and management.
- Superior writing and editing skills; specific abilities should include corporate communications, presentations, white papers, technical writing, and response writing.
- Proficient in metrics tracking, performance reporting and analytics.
- Proficient in the following Microsoft applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Outlook and Teams.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to conduct detailed research and analysis of technical data.
- Ability to read and interpret acquisition policy, regulations, and directives
TeleSolv Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position(s); however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.