Join the TeleSolv Consulting Team on our mission to provide quality and unparalleled service to our clients. We are a growing organization that provides a variety of professional and administrative services to public and private organizations with global operations. Our company is currently seeking
an energetic and customer service oriented Recruiter
to work on a full or part-time basis to support proposal recruiting efforts.
The Recruiter position is responsible for securing commitments from qualified candidates for positions that may include Project Managers, Analysts, Specialist, and Consultants. The ideal candidate for the Recruiter position has experience recruiting prospects to fill key positions on government contracts.
Rated in the top 1000 business in 2019 by Inc.com. Since its founding in 2000, TeleSolv Consulting has been committed to helping organizations solve complex problems. Our solutions integrate sound management principles with the most appropriate technologies to assist senior executives in effectively managing programmatic, schedule, and technical risks.
TeleSolv combines its profound insight into business processes with the capabilities and technologies of its distinguished alliance partners to support our clients in achieving optimal performance.
- Quality: Provide outstanding service resulting in an excellent value to our clients.
- Integrity: Uphold the highest standards of integrity in all of our actions.
- Teamwork: Work collaboratively to meet client and our needs.
- Respect: Value employees, encourage professional development and reward exceptional performance.
We offer excellent compensation, training, advancement opportunities, and exceptional benefits including PTO, sick leave, eight paid federal holidays, medical, dental, vision, company paid life, short-term and long-term disability insurance, employee assistance program, matching 401(k) plan, and more.
Duties / Responsibilities:
Education and Experience Required:
- Source candidates through social media and recruiting databases;
- Screen candidate resumes and job applications;
- Examine position requirements and match eligible candidates to available positions;
- Contact prospective candidates via phone, email, and social media;
- Provide candidate screen results at the conclusion of each workday;
- Support the development of candidate pools for future requirements;
- Collaborate with Proposal/Project Managers to clarify requirements and discuss candidates.
- Bachelors Degree in a related field is preferred;
- Minimum of 5 years of government contract recruitment experience;
- Experience working with HR departments and project/proposal management personnel;
- Ability to “sell” positions to qualified candidates;
- Effective written and verbal communication skills;
- Experience using a variety of recruitment databases and social media platforms;
- Strong organizational and analytical skills;
- Ability to manage a varied workload with flexibility, creativity and persistence
- Proficient in Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
TeleSolv Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position(s); however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.