Join the TeleSolv Consulting Team on our mission to provide quality and unparalleled service to our clients. We are a growing organization that provides a variety of professional and administrative services to public and private organizations with global operations. Our company is currently seeking a Junior Business Analyst
responsible for performing tasks that include data collection and analysis, research, and reporting.
This position requires a highly detail-oriented individual with strong organizational skills, who is professionally mature, highly motivated, and able to work effectively with a variety of stakeholders (e.g., internal and external). The incumbent should be highly goal oriented, meticulous in attention to details, able to work independently, and able to perform and communicate, effectively, in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment. Working closely with the Executive Office, the incumbent assists in the completion of special projects as they arise.
Rated in the top 1000 business in 2019 by Inc.com. Since its founding in 2000, TeleSolv Consulting has been committed to helping organizations solve complex problems. Our solutions integrate sound management principles with the most appropriate technologies to assist senior executives in effectively managing programmatic, schedule, and technical risks.
TeleSolv combines its profound insight into business processes with the capabilities and technologies of its distinguished alliance partners to support our clients in achieving optimal performance.
- Quality: Provide outstanding service resulting in an excellent value to our clients.
- Integrity: Uphold the highest standards of integrity in all of our actions.
- Teamwork: Work collaboratively to meet client and our needs.
- Respect: Value employees, encourage professional development and reward exceptional performance.
We offer excellent compensation, training, advancement opportunities, and exceptional benefits including PTO, sick leave, eight paid federal holidays, medical, dental, vision, company paid life, short-term and long-term disability insurance, employee assistance program, matching 401(k) plan, and more.
Duties / Responsibilities:
This list is intended to be illustrative of required duties rather than complete and serves to show major duties and responsibilities and does not express or imply that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee in this position. The employee will be obligated to perform other position-related duties requested by the Company President.
Education and Experience Required:
- Provide comprehensive data analytics, reporting and timely responses to ad hoc data calls;
- Transform raw data into useful information to support executive decision-making;
- Support performance measurement, process with data collection, tracking, and analysis;
- Prepare and generate performance, productivity, and ad-hoc reports using a variety of applications to include MS Excel and Word;
- Support the facilitation of internal reporting by discussing/clarifying performance results data with key stakeholders;
- Track milestones; chart and graph for visual display of information to support decision making; create spreadsheets to analyze data, identify trends and outliers;
- Maintain MS SharePoint sites used to report, store, and report performance data;
- Identify opportunities to automate manual processes;
- Train users and provide demonstrations on tools and processes used to enter performance data;
- Perform additional duties and tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree required; advanced degree preferred.
- Possess 2-5 years of experience working in a fast-paced, professional setting.
- Must be ambitious, have strong work ethic, and a willingness to learn;
- Be a fast learner with strong problem-solving skills;
- Excellent oral/written communication, presentation, and organizational skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Ability to work with multiple individuals and levels of management;
- Strong organization and time management skills;
- Excellent with follow-up and attention to detail;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Highly resourceful team player, self-confident. Ability to set boundaries and manage expectations;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (SharePoint, Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Adobe Acrobat, Social Media web platforms, and CRM tools;
- Familiarity with Federal contracting is preferred.
- Must be comfortable working with a variety of software applications from Microsoft, Adobe, etc.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently;
- Ability to problem solve, multi-task and provide excellent customer service;
- Capable of handling and maintaining highly confidential and sensitive information;
- Ability to prioritize workload from multiple sources, understand priority and consistently follow-up to complete assignments;
- Ability to anticipate problems, make adjustments and organize work to meet multiple deadlines.
TeleSolv Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position(s); however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.