Join the TeleSolv Consulting Team on our mission to provide quality and unparalleled service to our clients. We are a growing organization that provides a variety of professional and administrative services to public and private organizations with global operations. Our company is currently seeking a(n) General Clerk III in Chicago, IL to support a Federal client.
Rated in the top 1000 business in 2019 by Inc.com. Since its founding in 2000, TeleSolv Consulting has been committed to helping organizations solve complex problems. Our solutions integrate sound management principles with the most appropriate technologies to assist senior executives in effectively managing programmatic, schedule, and technical risks.
TeleSolv combines its profound insight into business processes with the capabilities and technologies of its distinguished alliance partners to support our clients in achieving optimal performance.
- Quality: Provide outstanding service resulting in an excellent value to our clients.
- Integrity: Uphold the highest standards of integrity in all of our actions.
- Teamwork: Work collaboratively to meet client and our needs.
- Respect: Value employees, encourage professional development and reward exceptional performance.
We offer excellent compensation, training, advancement opportunities, and exceptional benefits including PTO, sick leave, 10 paid federal holidays, medical, dental, vision, company paid life, short-term and long-term disability insurance, employee assistance program, matching 401(k) plan, and more.
Duties / Responsibilities:
Responsibilities consist of numerous steps that vary in nature and sequence. Candidate has multiple responsibilities, deadlines, and commitments. Typical duties include assisting in a variety of administrative matters; maintaining a wide variety of financial or statistical records; verifying statistical reports for accuracy and completeness; and handling and responding to complaints.
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide clear, concise, and effective responses to routine inquiries for information and/or answering questions on basic knowledge of the program from office guests as well as phone inquiries which include the ability to immediately respond to potential threats.
- Prepare various FOUO correspondence, reports and tracking schedules for post inspection reports, trials, security projects and facility security assessments at the direction of agency employees.
- Track and report monthly Vehicle Operating Reports and mileage reporting to the region.
- Maintain records of all District Purchase Card Transaction Worksheets. Manage monthly travel statement reconciliation of transactions.
- Prepare, label, and track the shipping of all outgoing packages. Receive and distribute all incoming mail, packages in accordance with established policy.
- Coordinate and assist agency employees with yearly inventory for field office. Inventory consists of contract guard radios, issued vehicles, office equipment, phones, etc.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Active Public Trust, or the ability to obtain one.
- U.S. Citizen.
Education and Certifications Required:
- Advanced knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
- Effective communication skills (both written and verbal) with the ability to prepare and make group/executive presentations.
- Resourcefulness, initiative, and skill to function in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail in goal/task accomplishment with minimal supervision.
Experience, Skills and Attributes Desired:
- High School Diploma or a General Equivalency Diploma (GED) from an accredited institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
- Professionalism and the ability to interact effectively with others.
- Ability to meet planned and unscheduled deadlines in a timely manner.
- Able to work independently.
TeleSolv Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position(s); however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.