Join the TeleSolv Consulting Team on our mission to provide quality and unparalleled service to our clients. We are a growing organization that provides a variety of professional and administrative services to public and private organizations with global operations. Our company is currently seeking a Records Management Specialist in Washington, DC with an active TS/SCI clearance for immediate hire to support a Federal client.
Rated in the top 1000 business in 2019 by Inc.com. Since its founding in 2000, TeleSolv Consulting has been committed to helping organizations solve complex problems. Our solutions integrate sound management principles with the most appropriate technologies to assist senior executives in effectively managing programmatic, schedule, and technical risks.
TeleSolv combines its profound insight into business processes with the capabilities and technologies of its distinguished alliance partners to support our clients in achieving optimal performance.
- Quality: Provide outstanding service resulting in an excellent value to our clients.
- Integrity: Uphold the highest standards of integrity in all of our actions.
- Teamwork: Work collaboratively to meet client and our needs.
- Respect: Value employees, encourage professional development and reward exceptional performance.
We offer excellent compensation, training, advancement opportunities, and exceptional benefits including PTO, sick leave, 10 paid federal holidays, medical, dental, vision, company paid life, short-term and long-term disability insurance, employee assistance program, matching 401(k) plan, and more.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Operate digital image processing equipment to capture images.
- Perform Optical Character Recognition (OCR) captures from digital images, burns, and CDs.
- Create backup copies of image files.
- Establish and maintain links between images and database files.
- Convert image files from one medium to another.
- Extract bibliographic information from documents, invoices, or other source material.
- Perform routine rudimentary maintenance on equipment.
- Maintain production logs and equipment maintenance logs.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Active TS/SCI is required.
Education and Certifications Required:
- Individual must have a minimum of three (3) years of professional experience which must include at least two (2) years working with image scanning and conversion equipment.
- Attention to detail is essential.
- Ability to produce high quality work under adverse conditions and time pressures.
- High school diploma or GED certificate is required.
TeleSolv Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position(s); however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.