Join the TeleSolv Consulting Team on our mission to provide quality and unparalleled service to our clients. We are a growing organization that provides a variety of professional and administrative services to public and private organizations with global operations. Our company is currently seeking a Project Manager in Kansas City, MO responsible for all contractor work performed in support of a Federal client.
Rated in the top 1000 business in 2019 by Inc.com. Since its founding in 2000, TeleSolv Consulting has been committed to helping organizations solve complex problems. Our solutions integrate sound management principles with the most appropriate technologies to assist senior executives in effectively managing programmatic, schedule, and technical risks.
TeleSolv combines its profound insight into business processes with the capabilities and technologies of its distinguished alliance partners to support our clients in achieving optimal performance.
- Quality: Provide outstanding service resulting in an excellent value to our clients.
- Integrity: Uphold the highest standards of integrity in all of our actions.
- Teamwork: Work collaboratively to meet client and our needs.
- Respect: Value employees, encourage professional development and reward exceptional performance.
We offer excellent compensation, training, advancement opportunities, and exceptional benefits including PTO, sick leave, 10 paid federal holidays, medical, dental, vision, company paid life, short-term and long-term disability insurance, employee assistance program, matching 401(k) plan, and more.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Management of complex design and construction projects valued at more than $350,000.
- Knowledge of project management concepts, and understanding of Government authorities, responsibilities, and accountabilities of the project management philosophy.
- Written and verbal communication, problem-solving, and conflict resolution skills. Project Manager will be required to present project updates to leadership on a monthly basis.
- Inspecting and documenting construction to include inspecting building materials, workmanship, utilities, and installation of systems.
- Verifying contract compliance by reviewing specifications and drawings, construction schedules and contract lease documents.
- Preparing estimates, and assisting with change order negotiation and general problem solving.
- Understanding and interpreting building codes, safety codes, and environmental rules and regulations.
- Understanding and interpreting the methods and techniques of engineering principles relating to construction practices and techniques.
- Understanding and interpreting architectural, electrical, mechanical, and structural aspects of construction projects.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Public Trust required, Secret or higher preferred.
Education and Certifications Required
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in managing projects, with a focus on construction management or government construction industry.
- Proficient in scheduling software, Microsoft Project, Word and Excel.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Architecture, or a related field.
- Travel within the 4 state Region (Missouri, Iowa, Nebraska, and Kansas) should be anticipated for this position approximately 20% of the time.
TeleSolv Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position(s); however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.