Join the TeleSolv Consulting Team on our mission to provide quality and unparalleled service to our clients. We are a growing organization that provides a variety of professional and administrative services to public and private organizations with global operations. Our company is currently seeking a Project Manager in Kansas City, MO responsible for all contractor work performed in support of a Federal client.
Rated in the top 1000 business in 2019 by Inc.com. Since its founding in 2000, TeleSolv Consulting has been committed to helping organizations solve complex problems. Our solutions integrate sound management principles with the most appropriate technologies to assist senior executives in effectively managing programmatic, schedule, and technical risks.
TeleSolv combines its profound insight into business processes with the capabilities and technologies of its distinguished alliance partners to support our clients in achieving optimal performance.
- Quality: Provide outstanding service resulting in an excellent value to our clients.
- Integrity: Uphold the highest standards of integrity in all of our actions.
- Teamwork: Work collaboratively to meet client and our needs.
- Respect: Value employees, encourage professional development and reward exceptional performance.
We offer excellent compensation, training, advancement opportunities, and exceptional benefits including PTO, sick leave, 10 paid federal holidays, medical, dental, vision, company paid life, short-term and long-term disability insurance, employee assistance program, matching 401(k) plan, and more.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Planning: Leads all aspects of project planning, including gathering stakeholder needs, negotiating, developing and
gaining consensus for project scope, schedule, budget, and the communication plan.
- Lead by Consensus: Leads project team members and stakeholders to execute the project plan by seeking and
- Change Management: Guides the project team through changing requirements such as the project plan, customer,
and other stakeholder agreements.
- Communication: Ensures project communication plan is properly executed throughout the life of the project.
Keeps the Sponsor well informed, escalates issues as necessary.
Problem Solving: Leads project team in resolving project issues, balancing cost, schedule, and scope as project drivers dictate.
- Prioritization: Prioritizes project tasks for project team.
- Customer Relationship Management: Actively plans for, and manages the customer relationship at all customer
levels. Inspires customer confidence towards team and GSA.
- Execution: Leads the project team to deliver as promised
- Public Trust required, Secret or higher preferred.
Education and Certifications Required:
Requirements Knowledge Skills & Abilities:
- Email, chat & telephone
- Technical construction drawings and specifications knowledge
- Scopes of Work (SOW) development
- Spreadsheets, Google documents
- Project Scheduling
- Specification writing
- Submittal review
Experience and Skills Required:
- Minimum of five 3 years of construction related Project Management experience with projects valued greater than $250,000 in commercial construction.
- Minimum 3 yrs experience involved in mechanical, electrical, HVAC, and general office space construction.
- Travel within the 4 state Region (Missouri, Iowa, Nebraska, and Kansas) should be anticipated for this position approximately 20% of the time.
TeleSolv Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position(s); however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.