Join the TeleSolv Consulting Team on our mission to provide quality and unparalleled service to our clients. We are a growing organization that provides a variety of professional and administrative services to public and private organizations with global operations. Our company is currently seeking a(n) General Clerk I in Chesapeake, VA to provide
data entry, scanning, and indexing operations for the Federal government
Rated in the top 1000 business in 2019 by Inc.com. Since its founding in 2000, TeleSolv Consulting has been committed to helping organizations solve complex problems. Our solutions integrate sound management principles with the most appropriate technologies to assist senior executives in effectively managing programmatic, schedule, and technical risks.
TeleSolv combines its profound insight into business processes with the capabilities and technologies of its distinguished alliance partners to support our clients in achieving optimal performance.
- Quality: Provide outstanding service resulting in an excellent value to our clients.
- Integrity: Uphold the highest standards of integrity in all of our actions.
- Teamwork: Work collaboratively to meet client and our needs.
- Respect: Value employees, encourage professional development and reward exceptional performance.
We offer excellent compensation, training, advancement opportunities, and exceptional benefits including PTO, sick leave, 10 paid federal holidays, medical, dental, vision, company paid life, short-term and long-term disability insurance, employee assistance program, matching 401(k) plan, and more.
Duties / Responsibilities:
Clearance Required :
- Transcribing data from a variety of source hard-copy documents;
- Scanning and indexing various documents;
- Conducting quality review of scanned images against the paper images.
Experience and Skills Required :
- Pass pre-employment background investigation, including credit check and drug test; and
- Obtain and maintain a Federal background check/security clearance.
Experience, Skills and Attributes Desired:
- Must have the ability to closely follow Standard Operating Procedures;
- Must have completed at least High School or have a GED diploma.
- Must possess excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to communicate proper English clearly and precisely and able to read and write English with proficiency above average.
- Must possess the ability to verbally communicate with all levels of personnel clearly and precisely.
- Must have the ability to work with a diverse population.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications to include, but not limited to, Excel and Word.
- Must present a professional, hygienic appearance at all times, wearing appropriate business casual office attire (i.e. no tennis shoes, flip-flops, jeans, sweat suits or t-shirts, etc.). Hair styles/coloring will be conservative, and professional.
- Must be able to physically lift numerous file boxes that weigh approximately 30 pounds.
- Must be able to perform all required tasks accurately and timely.
- Must be punctual reporting for duty.
TeleSolv Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position(s); however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.