Since its founding in 2000, TeleSolv Consulting has been committed to helping organizations solve complex problems. Our solutions integrate sound management principles with the most appropriate technologies to assist senior executives in effectively managing programmatic, schedule, and technical risks.
Our company is seeking a Mail Clerk to provide full-time support to a client in the Washington, DC metro area. The position requires experience with receiving, tracking, and categorizing sensitive mail.
Duties / Responsibilities:
The Mail Clerk‘s primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Clearance / Security Required:
- Ensuring mail is properly received, organized, opened, and categorized daily.
- Examining all incoming mail for proper labeling.
- Utilizing automated equipment to open and sort mail.
- Maintaining incoming receipt logs for tracking purposes.
- Examining file materials to determine the subject matter and appropriate classification.
- Establishing and maintaining quality controls to assure accuracy in work.
- Adhering to good housekeeping and uphold strict adherence to all safety policies.
- Working closely with on-site Technical Leads and the Site Supervisor to meet or exceed production goals and quotas.
Education and Certifications Required:
- Pass pre-employment background investigation, including credit check and drug test.
- Pass Federal government background check to obtain a Public Trust Suitability Determination.
- U.S. Citizenship required.
Experience and Skills Required:
- High School diploma or higher.
To perform this job successfully, you must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are also representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Experience, Skills and Attributes Desired:
- Meet or exceed daily production goals.
- Maintain quality levels set by the program leadership.
- Must possess excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to communicate using proper English; and be able to read and write English with above average proficiency.
- Must have the ability to work under pressure and according to deadlines.
- Must be diligent and have attention to detail.
- Must be able to lift and move packages weighing up to 25 lbs.; and physically bend, twist, and kneel in a safe manner.
- Must present a professional, hygienic appearance at all times, wearing appropriate business casual office attire (i.e. no tennis shoes, flip-flops, jeans, sweat suits or t-shirts, etc.).
- Must be able to perform all required tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
- Must be punctual reporting for duty promptly at 7:30 am, Monday – Friday.
TeleSolv Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position(s); however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted