Join the TeleSolv Consulting Team on our mission to provide quality and unparalleled service to our clients. We are a growing organization that provides a variety of professional and administrative services to public and private organizations with global operations. Our company is currently seeking a Business Consultant Level III (Senior) in Kearneysville, WV.
Rated in the top 1000 business in 2019 by Inc.com. Since its founding in 2000, TeleSolv Consulting has been committed to helping organizations solve complex problems. Our solutions integrate sound management principles with the most appropriate technologies to assist senior executives in effectively managing programmatic, schedule, and technical risks.
TeleSolv combines its profound insight into business processes with the capabilities and technologies of its distinguished alliance partners to support our clients in achieving optimal performance.
- Quality: Provide outstanding service resulting in an excellent value to our clients.
- Integrity: Uphold the highest standards of integrity in all of our actions.
- Teamwork: Work collaboratively to meet client and our needs.
- Respect: Value employees, encourage professional development and reward exceptional performance.
We offer excellent compensation, training, advancement opportunities, and exceptional benefits including PTO, sick leave, 10 paid federal holidays, medical, dental, vision, company paid life, short-term and long-term disability insurance, employee assistance program, matching 401(k) plan, and more.
Duties / Responsibilities:
The Business Consultant III (Senior) shall provide support and assistance in government business practices, business re-engineering, business process development, business metrics development, facility and workforce planning, communications and marketing planning, and management-related issues as designated in specific tasks order(s).
Educational and Certifications Required:
- Active Public Trust preferred; ability to obtain one considered.
Experience and Skills Required:
- A minimum of a Master's degree.
- A minimum of seven (7) years’ experience in managing projects, with a focus on business process, re-engineering, or IT projects.
- Understanding of finance and personnel systems, payroll process, and military human resources systems.
- Proficient in the following Microsoft applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Experience with Peoplesoft and Oracle Human Capital Management system a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to conduct detailed research and analysis of technical data.
- Ability to read and interpret acquisition policy, regulations, and directives.
TeleSolv Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position(s); however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.