Join the TeleSolv Consulting Team on our mission to provide quality and unparalleled service to our clients. We are a growing organization that provides a variety of professional and administrative services to public and private organizations with global operations.
Our company is currently seeking a Project Manager III
in Alexandria, VA to provide expert analysis and consultation for services for a Federal client.
Rated in the top 1000 business in 2019 by Inc.com. Since its founding in 2000, TeleSolv Consulting has been committed to helping organizations solve complex problems. Our solutions integrate sound management principles with the most appropriate technologies to assist senior executives in effectively managing programmatic, schedule, and technical risks.
TeleSolv combines its profound insight into business processes with the capabilities and technologies of its distinguished alliance partners to support our clients in achieving optimal performance.
- Quality: Provide outstanding service resulting in an excellent value to our clients.
- Integrity: Uphold the highest standards of integrity in all of our actions.
- Teamwork: Work collaboratively to meet client and our needs.
- Respect: Value employees, encourage professional development and reward exceptional performance.
We offer excellent compensation, training, advancement opportunities, and exceptional benefits including PTO, sick leave, 10 paid federal holidays, medical, dental, vision, company paid life, short-term and long-term disability insurance, employee assistance program, matching 401(k) plan, and more.
Duties / Responsibilities:
Specific expertise will be required in areas such as acquisitions and lifecycle acquisition strategies and in current and emerging technology and business trends, business and management best practices, as well as federally mandated policies and regulations for the management of enterprise IT.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Active Public Trust or higher desired; candidates with the ability to obtain one considered.
Education and Certifications Required:
- Knowledge of data & voice networks (legacy and modern) is desirable
- Experience with lifecycle management, contract performance management, metrics, or IT Acquisitions is a plus
- Ability to conduct detailed research and analysis of technical data
- Ability to read and interpret acquisition policy, regulations, and directives
- Familiarity with statements of work development, requirements management practices, and specifications development
- Excellent business writing and presentation skills
- Possess experience in budget planning
- Proficient in the following Microsoft applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering; Electronics Engineering Technology; Computer Engineering; Computer Science; Information Technology; Business Management; or a related field.
- Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI).
- Successfully completed ITIL® Foundations training.
- This position is approved for full time telework with very lite travel for work group meetings.
- Candidates must be local to DMV Metro area.
TeleSolv Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position(s); however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.