**$500 Sign-On Bonus**
Join the TeleSolv Consulting Team on our mission to provide quality and unparalleled service to our clients. We are a growing organization that provides a variety of professional and administrative services to public and private organizations with global operations. Our company is currently seeking a(n) Secretary III in Grand Prairie, TX to provide administrative support for a federal contract.0
Rated in the top 1000 business in 2019 by Inc.com. Since its founding in 2000, TeleSolv Consulting has been committed to helping organizations solve complex problems. Our solutions integrate sound management principles with the most appropriate technologies to assist senior executives in effectively managing programmatic, schedule, and technical risks.
TeleSolv combines its profound insight into business processes with the capabilities and technologies of its distinguished alliance partners to support our clients in achieving optimal performance.
- Quality: Provide outstanding service resulting in an excellent value to our clients.
- Integrity: Uphold the highest standards of integrity in all of our actions.
- Teamwork: Work collaboratively to meet client and our needs.
- Respect: Value employees, encourage professional development and reward exceptional performance.
We offer excellent compensation, training, advancement opportunities, and exceptional benefits including PTO, sick leave, 10 paid federal holidays, medical, dental, vision, company paid life, short-term and long-term disability insurance, employee assistance program, matching 401(k) plan, and more.
Clearance Required :
- Public Trust clearance or higher preferred.
- Candidates with the ability to obtain a Federal clearance will be considered.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Prepare various correspondence, reports, and tracking schedules.
- Responds to routine telephone requests which have standard answers; refers calls and visitors to appropriate staff.
- Coordinate and assist agency employees with annual inventory for the region.
- Receive, sort, and distributes mail and separate documents, number forms and photocopied documents using photocopier.
- Prepare outgoing mail for delivery to include overnight, express services and use of on-line express mail services.
- Track and report monthly Vehicle Operating Reports and mileage reporting to the region.
- Makes arrangements for conferences and meetings and assembles established background materials, as directed.
- Maintains recurring internal reports, such as time and leave records, office equipment listings, and correspondence controls.
- Assists FPS with the planning and execution of special events supported and recognized by the federal government.
- Will complete any other special assignments as they relate to the administrative and clerical support of the FPS mission and programs.
Education and Certifications Required:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Window based computers.
- Experience to include Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook email system.
- Working knowledge of Scanners, Printers and Copiers.
Experience, Skills and Attributes Desired:
- High school diploma and one (2) year experience.
- CONCUR Travel System
- E-Qip – HSPD-12 Electronic Questionnaire for Investigations Processing
- FFMS – Federal Financial Management System
TeleSolv Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
**$500 Sign-On Bonus contingent on successful completion of 90-day introductory period.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position(s); however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.