Join the TeleSolv Consulting Team on our mission to provide quality and unparalleled service to our clients. We are a growing organization that provides a variety of professional and administrative services to public and private organizations with global operations. Our company is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant in Topeka, KS
to provide administrative support for a long-term federal contract to administer, monitor and control the full range of administrative, clerical and internal management support functions.
Rated in the top 1000 business in 2019 by Inc.com. Since its founding in 2000, TeleSolv Consulting has been committed to helping organizations solve complex problems. Our solutions integrate sound management principles with the most appropriate technologies to assist senior executives in effectively managing programmatic, schedule, and technical risks.
TeleSolv combines its profound insight into business processes with the capabilities and technologies of its distinguished alliance partners to support our clients in achieving optimal performance.
- Quality: Provide outstanding service resulting in an excellent value to our clients.
- Integrity: Uphold the highest standards of integrity in all of our actions.
- Teamwork: Work collaboratively to meet client and our needs.
- Respect: Value employees, encourage professional development and reward exceptional performance.
We offer excellent compensation, training, advancement opportunities, and exceptional benefits including PTO, sick leave, 10 paid federal holidays, medical, dental, vision, company paid life, short-term and long-term disability insurance, employee assistance program, matching 401(k) plan, and more.
Duties / Responsibilities
Clearance Required :
- Monitors and maintains existing internal administrative, clerical and information systems.
- Ensures that all internal processes, procedures and practices are established, operating efficiently and are providing the Division Director and associates with information and support necessary for him/her to accomplish the function of the business line – including correspondence management and control; files establishment and maintenance; directives receipt and distribution and mail receipt and distribution.
- Receives screens and refers phone calls and personal visitors.
- Internal processing of personnel-related functions such as recruitment actions and training/employee development actions.
- Processes of audit reports.
- Orders office supplies and travel processing.
- Responsible for the management and input of time cards for multiple associates.
- Serve as the focal point and information resource for the organization's supervisors and employees on administrative procedures and requirements and should provide procedural advice on administrative procedures.
- Implements and monitors approved changes administrative processes, coordinates feedback to ensure that administrative processes are supporting the primary of the business.
- Receipt and distribution of mail.
- Directives, correspondence, phone, computer and personal visitors.
- Maintenance of the Director's calendar and travel arrangements for Director and staff;
- Maintenance of the organization's files and personnel documents;
- Time and attendance processing.
- Preparation of documents such as travel, training requests; and correspondence for key officials such as the Director.
- Other administrative duties, typical of an administrative assistant in the commercial sector, may be assigned as needed.
Education and Certifications Required:
Experience and Skills Required:
- Public Trust clearance or higher preferred.
- Candidates with the ability to obtain a Federal clearance will be considered.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, along with knowledge of office equipment and basic accounting.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Experience with Google office is a plus.
TeleSolv Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position(s); however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.