Join the TeleSolv Consulting Team on our mission to provide quality and unparalleled service to our clients. We are a growing organization that provides a variety of professional and administrative services to public and private organizations with global operations. Our company is currently seeking Subject Matter Expert Level IV, Acquisitions and Acquisition Strategy in Alexandria, VA.
Rated in the top 1000 business in 2019 by Inc.com. Since its founding in 2000, TeleSolv Consulting has been committed to helping organizations solve complex problems. Our solutions integrate sound management principles with the most appropriate technologies to assist senior executives in effectively managing programmatic, schedule, and technical risks.
TeleSolv combines its profound insight into business processes with the capabilities and technologies of its distinguished alliance partners to support our clients in achieving optimal performance.
- Quality: Provide outstanding service resulting in an excellent value to our clients.
- Integrity: Uphold the highest standards of integrity in all of our actions.
- Teamwork: Work collaboratively to meet client and our needs.
- Respect: Value employees, encourage professional development and reward exceptional performance.
We offer excellent compensation, training, advancement opportunities, and exceptional benefits including PTO, sick leave, 10 paid federal holidays, medical, dental, vision, company paid life, short-term and long-term disability insurance, employee assistance program, matching 401(k) plan, and more.
Duties / Responsibilities:
Have the ability to provide expert guidance, direction and recommendations for multiple IT acquisitions. The Subject Matter Expert Level IV will be required to perform acquisition planning and all required documentation with very little guidance; they will be responsible for a wide range of IT acquisition support activities and deliverables. The Subject Matter Expert Level IV is expected to understand and utilize industry and Coast Guard best practices for acquisition efforts, and to provide expert analysis and recommendations in support of the tasks outlined in this SOW. Expertise and experience shall be required in the following areas: GSA Schedule 70, Contractor Teaming Arrangements (CTA), acquisition documentation and analysis, acquisition strategies, and acquisition lifecycle management (pre and post award). Further, they shall have demonstrated experience with:
- Development and implementation of enterprise Acquisition Strategies;
- Establishment of a matrixed acquisition support services model to an organization;
- Thought leadership providing Acquisition recommendations and Acquisition Strategy guidance;
Significant experience in independently drafting all elements of an acquisition package including SOW/PWS/SOO, Acquisition Plan, Market Research, requirements.
Public Trust or Secret.
Educational and Certifications Required:
A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree.
Experience and Skills Required:
- A minimum of ten (10) years of experience in managing, and leading IT acquisition efforts with a focus on achieving strategic goals.
- Proficient in the following Microsoft applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to conduct detailed research and analysis of technical data.
- Ability to read and interpret acquisition policy, regulations, and directives.
TeleSolv Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position(s); however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.