Join the TeleSolv Consulting Team on our mission to provide quality and unparalleled service to our clients. We are a growing organization that provides a variety of professional and administrative services to public and private organizations with global operations. Our company is currently seeking a Business Consultant Level III (Senior), Acquisition and Support in Alexandria, VA.
Rated in the top 1000 business in 2019 by Inc.com. Since its founding in 2000, TeleSolv Consulting has been committed to helping organizations solve complex problems. Our solutions integrate sound management principles with the most appropriate technologies to assist senior executives in effectively managing programmatic, schedule, and technical risks.
TeleSolv combines its profound insight into business processes with the capabilities and technologies of its distinguished alliance partners to support our clients in achieving optimal performance.
- Quality: Provide outstanding service resulting in an excellent value to our clients.
- Integrity: Uphold the highest standards of integrity in all of our actions.
- Teamwork: Work collaboratively to meet client and our needs.
- Respect: Value employees, encourage professional development and reward exceptional performance.
We offer excellent compensation, training, advancement opportunities, and exceptional benefits including PTO, sick leave, 10 paid federal holidays, medical, dental, vision, company paid life, short-term and long-term disability insurance, employee assistance program, matching 401(k) plan, and more.
Duties / Responsibilities:
Provides support to IT acquisition efforts in the preparation of documents associated with establishing contracts and agreements to include statements of work, performance work statements, statements of objectives, work orders, service level agreements, organizational level agreements, system specifications, acquisition plans, and information technology acquisition reviews. Develops, writes, and edits materials for solicitations, proposals, evaluations, agreements, reports, briefs, and related technical and administrative documents concerned with hardware, software, system, and/or service development, acquisition, evaluation, deployment, installation, operation, maintenance, improvement, and/or retirement/decommissioning. Organizes material and completes writing assignments according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology. Reviews published materials and recommends revisions or changes in scope, format, and content. Provides support during the preparation and finalization of contractual documentation. Conducts analysis on data to determine or clarify requirements or strategy decisions.
Public Trust or Secret.
Educational and Certifications Required:
A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Minimum of six (6) years’ experience working with professional engineering and technical personnel in the development of documentation for contracts and agreements.
- Ability to draft statements of work, performance work statements, statements of objectives, work orders, service level agreements, organizational level agreements, system specifications, acquisition plans, and Information Technology Acquisition Review (ITAR) requests.
- Ability to conduct detailed market research and analysis of technical data
- Ability to read and interpret acquisition policy, regulations, and directives
- Familiarity with operational and functional requirements, system specifications, performance- based contracts, and earned value management.
- Proficient in the following Microsoft applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to conduct detailed research and analysis of technical data.
- Ability to read and interpret acquisition policy, regulations, and directives.
TeleSolv Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position(s); however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.