Join the TeleSolv Consulting Team on our mission to provide quality and unparalleled service to our clients. We are a growing organization that provides a variety of professional and administrative services to public and private organizations with global operations. Our company is currently seeking a Project Manager Level II in Alexandria, VA.
Rated in the top 1000 business in 2019 by Inc.com. Since its founding in 2000, TeleSolv Consulting has been committed to helping organizations solve complex problems. Our solutions integrate sound management principles with the most appropriate technologies to assist senior executives in effectively managing programmatic, schedule, and technical risks.
TeleSolv combines its profound insight into business processes with the capabilities and technologies of its distinguished alliance partners to support our clients in achieving optimal performance.
- Quality: Provide outstanding service resulting in an excellent value to our clients.
- Integrity: Uphold the highest standards of integrity in all of our actions.
- Teamwork: Work collaboratively to meet client and our needs.
- Respect: Value employees, encourage professional development and reward exceptional performance.
We offer excellent compensation, training, advancement opportunities, and exceptional benefits including PTO, sick leave, 10 paid federal holidays, medical, dental, vision, company paid life, short-term and long-term disability insurance, employee assistance program, matching 401(k) plan, and more.
Duties / Responsibilities:
The Project Manager shall have the ability to provide guidance and direction for multiple projects in implementing business process development, business re-engineering, and strategic business projects. The Project Manager shall have the capability to manage projects of high complexity and to direct the completion of projects within estimated time frames and resource constraints. The Project Manager shall coordinate all parties to tasks and review work products for completeness, quality, and adherence to customer requirements.
Education and Certifications Required:
Experience and Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI).
- Successfully completed ITIL® Foundations training.
- Minimum of five (3) years of experience in managing projects, with a focus on business process, re-engineering, or IT projects.
- Proficient in the following Microsoft applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to conduct detailed research and analysis of technical data.
- Ability to read and interpret acquisition policy, regulations, and directives.
- Local remote work or telework is available upon approval.
- On-site work is required as needed.
- Candidates outside of the local area will not be considered.
TeleSolv Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position(s); however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.