Join the TeleSolv Consulting Team on our mission to provide quality and unparalleled service to our clients. We are a growing organization that provides a variety of professional and administrative services to public and private organizations with global operations. Our company is currently seeking a Project Management Consultant Level III (Senior) in Portsmouth, VA.
Rated in the top 1000 business in 2019 by Inc.com. Since its founding in 2000, TeleSolv Consulting has been committed to helping organizations solve complex problems. Our solutions integrate sound management principles with the most appropriate technologies to assist senior executives in effectively managing programmatic, schedule, and technical risks.
TeleSolv combines its profound insight into business processes with the capabilities and technologies of its distinguished alliance partners to support our clients in achieving optimal performance.
- Quality: Provide outstanding service resulting in an excellent value to our clients.
- Integrity: Uphold the highest standards of integrity in all of our actions.
- Teamwork: Work collaboratively to meet client and our needs.
- Respect: Value employees, encourage professional development and reward exceptional performance.
We offer excellent compensation, training, advancement opportunities, and exceptional benefits including PTO, sick leave, 10 paid federal holidays, medical, dental, vision, company paid life, short-term and long-term disability insurance, employee assistance program, matching 401(k) plan, and more.
Duties / Responsibilities:
Project Management Senior Consultant shall assist the C5ISC in establishing and continuously improving its project management framework and processes, assist in the development of a project management curriculum aligned to that framework that supports Federal Acquisition Certification for Program and Project Managers (FAC-P/PM) requirements, conduct project management classroom training that enables FAC-P/PM, and provide mentoring of C5ISC, CG-6 and CGCC Program and Project Managers (P/PM). The Project Management Senior Consultant shall provide guidance to the C5ISC, CG-6 and CGCC to improve business process re-engineering and enable effective planning, management, and execution of strategic programs and projects. The Project Management Senior Consultant shall provide strategic planning support to the Engineering Services Division and consultation for members participating in a wide variety of matrixed Integrated Product Teams.
Educational and Certifications Required:
- Public Trust required.
- Secret clearance or greater preferred.
Experience and Skills Required:
- A minimum of a Master’s degree required.
- Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Successful completion of ITIL® Foundations training.
- A minimum of eight (8) years’ experience in business process development, re-engineering, or management. US Coast Guard experience a plus.
- Proficient in the following Microsoft applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio and Project.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to conduct detailed research and analysis of technical data.
- Ability to read and interpret acquisition policy, regulations, and directives.
- Familiarity with Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) or Systems Engineering Life Cycle (SELC).
TeleSolv Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position(s); however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.