Join the TeleSolv Consulting Team on our mission to provide quality and unparalleled service to our clients. We are a growing organization that provides a variety of professional and administrative services to public and private organizations with global operations.
Our company is currently seeking a Telephony Subject Matter Expert (SME) Level IV
to provide expert analysis and consultation for services for a Federal client. This is a remote position, Washington, DC area residents preferred.
Rated in the top 1000 business in 2019 by Inc.com. Since its founding in 2000, TeleSolv Consulting has been committed to helping organizations solve complex problems. Our solutions integrate sound management principles with the most appropriate technologies to assist senior executives in effectively managing programmatic, schedule, and technical risks.
TeleSolv combines its profound insight into business processes with the capabilities and technologies of its distinguished alliance partners to support our clients in achieving optimal performance.
- Quality: Provide outstanding service resulting in an excellent value to our clients.
- Integrity: Uphold the highest standards of integrity in all of our actions.
- Teamwork: Work collaboratively to meet client and our needs.
- Respect: Value employees, encourage professional development and reward exceptional performance.
We offer excellent compensation, training, advancement opportunities, and exceptional benefits including PTO, sick leave, 10 paid federal holidays, medical, dental, vision, company paid life, short-term and long-term disability insurance, employee assistance program, matching 401(k) plan, and more.
Duties / Responsibilities:
SME shall provide expert analysis and consultation for services. Specific expertise will be required in areas such as legacy, current, and emerging technology, and business and management best practices in relation to Command, Control, Communications, Combat, Computing, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C5ISR) systems as well as federally mandated policies and regulations for the management of enterprise IT.
The SME must have a minimum of 10 years of telephony experience.
This key person must possess subject matter expertise in both advising and guiding the execution of the most efficient and effective integration and transition of legacy data and voice networks to current technologies, ie: VoIP and like-for-like replacements, if necessary, at the government’s discretion. Personnel must not only possess a broad knowledge of current voice and data technologies, industry standards and trends, but also specific knowledge of legacy TDM-based voice technologies. This knowledge includes industry standard operational, provisioning and installation characteristics of legacy services, such as those listed below, and current services available.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Public Trust clearance or higher preferred; ability to obtain to a Federal clearance required.
Education and Certifications Required:
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience in Telephony experience to include:
- Analog/Digital voice services (ex: Plain old Telephone Service (POTS), CENTREX)
- Private Branch Exchange (PBX) Services
- Analog/Digital Dedicated voice services (i.e. PBX trunks)
- Long Distance Primary Interexchange (or IntraLata) Carrier (LD PIC) service
- Integrated Services Digital Network Primary Rate Interface (ISDN PRI)
- Integrated Services Digital Network Basic Rate Interface (ISDN BRI)
- Toll-Free services
- Analog/Digital Private Line services
- Audio/Video Conferencing service
- Commercial Internet services
- Experience managing telephony projects through to implementation.
- Proficient in the following Microsoft applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to conduct detailed research and analysis of technical data.
- Ability to read and interpret acquisition policy, regulations, and directives.
- Familiarity with statements of work development, requirements management practices, and specifications development.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering; Electronics Engineering Technology; Computer Engineering; Computer Science; Information Technology; Business Management; or a related field with Telephony experience (old Telco Technician experience (expert) or someone who used to work in the local telephone service business is highly desirable).
- This is a remote position.
- Washington, DC area residents preferred, all candidate locations considered.
TeleSolv Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position(s); however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.