Join the TeleSolv Consulting Team on our mission to provide quality and unparalleled service to our clients. We are a growing organization that provides a variety of professional and administrative services to public and private organizations with global operations. Our company is currently seeking a Secretary II
in Keyport, WA
to support the Naval Undersea Warfare Center Division.
Rated in the top 1000 business in 2019 by Inc.com. Since its founding in 2000, TeleSolv Consulting has been committed to helping organizations solve complex problems. Our solutions integrate sound management principles with the most appropriate technologies to assist senior executives in effectively managing programmatic, schedule, and technical risks.
Telesolv combines its profound insight into business processes with the capabilities and technologies of its distinguished alliance partners to support our clients in achieving optimal performance.
- Quality: Provide outstanding service resulting in an excellent value to our clients.
- Integrity: Uphold the highest standards of integrity in all of our actions.
- Teamwork: Work collaboratively to meet client and our needs.
- Respect: Value employees, encourage professional development and reward exceptional performance.
We offer excellent compensation, training, advancement opportunities, and exceptional benefits including PTO, sick leave, 10 paid federal holidays, medical, dental, vision, company paid life, short-term and long-term disability insurance, employee assistance program, matching 401(k) plan, and more.
Duties / Responsibilities:
Carries out recurring office procedures independently. Selects the guideline or reference which fits the specific case. Receives specific instructions on new assignments and checks completed work for accuracy. Handles differing situations, problems, and deviations in the work of the office according to the government’s general instructions, priorities, duties, policies, and program goals. Secretary II performs varied duties including or comparable to the following:
- Responds to routine telephone requests which have standard answers; refers calls and visitors to appropriate staff.
- Controls mail and assures timely staff response; may send form letters.
- As instructed, answers telephones, manages calendar, and arranges for meeting rooms.
- Reviews materials prepared for government approval for typographical accuracy and proper format.
- Maintains recurring internal reports, such as time and leave records, office equipment listings, correspondence controls, and training plans.
- Requisitions supplies, printing, maintenance, or other services.
- Prepares correspondence adhering to the Navy Correspondence Manual.
- Takes and transcribes dictation.
- Establishes and maintains office files.
- Screens incoming correspondence and other tasks and responds to requests for information concerning office procedures.
- Makes arrangements for conferences and meetings and assembles established background materials, as directed. May attend meetings and record and report on the proceedings.
- Reviews correspondence for consistency and conformance with the Navy Correspondence Manual; assures that proper clearances have been obtained, when needed.
- Collects information from the files or staff for routine inquiries on office program(s) or periodic reports. Refers non-routine requests to contractor lead.
- Explains to Secretary I requirements concerning office procedures. Coordinates personnel and administrative forms for the office and forwards for processing.
Education and Certifications Required:
- Active Secret clearance or higher.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Three (3) years of experience as a Secretary I, or equivalent experience.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Excellent oral / written communication skills, time management skills, and exceptional attention to detail.
- Work independently. Products receive minimal review by peers or by Government oversight. Processes are prescribed.
- Microsoft Office
- Expert in Word and PowerPoint.
- Working Knowledge of Excel, Visio, and Access.
- Working knowledge of Online Collaboration Tools.
TeleSolv Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position(s); however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.