Join the TeleSolv Consulting Team on our mission to provide quality and unparalleled service to our clients. We are a growing organization that provides a variety of professional and administrative services to public and private organizations with global operations. Our company is currently seeking an Sr. Accountant in Keyport, WA to support the Naval Undersea Warfare Center Division.
Rated in the top 1000 business in 2019 by Inc.com. Since its founding in 2000, TeleSolv Consulting has been committed to helping organizations solve complex problems. Our solutions integrate sound management principles with the most appropriate technologies to assist senior executives in effectively managing programmatic, schedule, and technical risks.
TeleSolv combines its profound insight into business processes with the capabilities and technologies of its distinguished alliance partners to support our clients in achieving optimal performance.
Quality: Provide outstanding service resulting in an excellent value to our clients.
Integrity: Uphold the highest standards of integrity in all of our actions.
Teamwork: Work collaboratively to meet client and our needs.
Respect: Value employees, encourage professional development and reward exceptional performance.
We offer excellent compensation, training, advancement opportunities, and exceptional benefits including PTO, sick leave, 10 paid federal holidays, medical, dental, vision, company paid life, short-term and long-term disability insurance, employee assistance program, matching 401(k) plan, and more.
Duties / Responsibilities:
The Senior Accountant must manage their own workload, which includes the job functions for an Accountant. The position requires extensive use of Visio for flow charting processes and is responsible to ensure desk guides exist and are accurate for all accountant positions. Sr. Accountant prepares and examines financial records. Ensures that financial records are accurate and in compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP). Accountant assesses financial operations and work to help ensure that organizations comply with Financial Improvement and Audit Readiness (FIAR) initiatives.
Education and Certifications Required:
- Active Secret clearance or higher.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business with an Accounting emphasis (24 semester or 36 quarterly hours in accounting).
TeleSolv Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Two (2) years of financial audit experience.
- Expert knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Expert knowledge of auditing standards and processes, including documenting and modifying processes and controls, identifying internal control deficiencies through testing and remediation of deficiencies, and evaluating transaction-level evidential matter.
- Work independently. Products receive minimal review by peers or by Government oversight. Processes require independent judgment and innovation.
- Microsoft Office
- Excel: Data Entry, familiarity with basic navigation tools. Conditional Formatting, Charts & Graph creation, simple formulas. Pivot Tables. Regression Analysis, complex Equations and Formulas.
- PowerPoint: Creation of simple text-based content, familiarity with basic navigation tools. Creation of content using templates & styles, insertion of photos and clip art. Creation of content involving photos and clip art, including ability to scale and manipulate graphical content. Complex presentation development, including embedded content and video, slide transitions.
- Word: Text entry and formatting, familiarity with basic navigation tools. Use of formatting to create or modify documents. Page layout involving use of Styles and manipulation of templates and other formatting.
- Working knowledge of Access and Visio.
- Online Collaboration Tools: Ability to post to and download from online collaboration tools. Ability to enter data into lists, blogs, and team discussions. Ability to create and modify views of lists and document libraries. Ability to set security on online collaboration tools objects.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position(s); however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Human Resources Manager
Management and Technology Consultants
1325 18th St. NW, Suite 204, Washington, DC 20036
Office: 202.844.6441 | Fax: 202.747.3105