Join the TeleSolv Consulting Team on our mission to provide quality and unparalleled service to our clients. We are a growing organization that provides a variety of professional and administrative services to public and private organizations with global operations. Our company is currently seeking a Management Analyst in Keyport, WA to support the Naval Undersea Warfare Center Division.
Rated in the top 1000 business in 2019 by Inc.com. Since its founding in 2000, TeleSolv Consulting has been committed to helping organizations solve complex problems. Our solutions integrate sound management principles with the most appropriate technologies to assist senior executives in effectively managing programmatic, schedule, and technical risks.
TeleSolv combines its profound insight into business processes with the capabilities and technologies of its distinguished alliance partners to support our clients in achieving optimal performance.
Quality: Provide outstanding service resulting in an excellent value to our clients.
Integrity: Uphold the highest standards of integrity in all of our actions.
Teamwork: Work collaboratively to meet client and our needs.
Respect: Value employees, encourage professional development and reward exceptional performance.
We offer excellent compensation, training, advancement opportunities, and exceptional benefits including PTO, sick leave, 10 paid federal holidays, medical, dental, vision, company paid life, short-term and long-term disability insurance, employee assistance program, matching 401(k) plan, and more.
Duties / Responsibilities:
Management Analyst will conduct analytical work on a wide range of subjects of importance such as project/program effectiveness, policy development, project management, information systems, law and regulatory compliance, and may be asked to support special ad-hoc projects for senior managers. The Management Analyst will:
- Conduct organizational, budgetary and efficiency studies and evaluations related to cost, schedule, and performance.
- Prepare customer (sponsor) statement of work proposals, metrics, budget exhibits and other program related data drills.
- Conduct work simplifications and measurement studies, and update or prepare operations and procedures manuals to assist management and project managers in operating more efficiently and effectively or to reduce cost.
- Support senior leadership by collecting, assembling, and communicating project plans, as well as project execution with little to no government involvement.
- Provide information that will form the basis for Keyport and external senior leadership decisions on how to proceed with projects and programs.
- Develop financial models through process analysis, conduct organizational studies and evaluations, prepare cost projections based on communication with multiple stakeholders and other documentation, and conduct modeling and simulation to support data analysis and efficiency recommendations.
- Use Visio for flow charting processes and is responsible to ensure desk guides exist and are accurate for all financial and management analyst positions.
- Conduct financial and project data gathering analysis using information obtained from approved automated systems and/or applications (such as ERP, Defense Travel System (DTS), Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW), Planning & Execution Tool (PET), Task Assignment & Acceptance Tool (TAAT))
- Perform data entry into approved DoD systems such as ERP, PET, TAAT, and online collaboration tools.
- Conduct research of historical financial data and be able to forecast quarterly and annual spend.
- Compare plan to actual expenditures and develop a recommendation for improvement.
- Utilize Microsoft Office products (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Visio, Word) to provide analysis, metrics and input to individuals making financial, accounting and/or program/project related decisions.
Education and Certifications Required:
- Active Secret clearance or higher.
Experience and Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI).
TeleSolv Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Five (5) years of experience as a Management Analyst, or related experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of double entry bookkeeping principals to provide metrics, flow charts, assistance in project reporting, account balancing, review lists of transactions for content and accuracy, trends, and anomalies.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Excellent oral / written communication skills, time management skills, and exceptional attention to detail.
- Work independently. Products receive minimal review by peers or by Government oversight. Processes require independent judgment and innovation.
- Microsoft Office
- Excel: Data Entry, familiarity with basic navigation tools. Conditional Formatting, Charts & Graph creation, simple formulas. Pivot Tables. Regression Analysis, complex Equations and Formulas. Complex manipulation of data, macros, Visual Basic.
- Access: Data Entry, familiarity with basic navigation tools. Simple database manipulation, report generation. Database Design, use of multiple data tables and information sources to produce information & reports.
- Word: Text entry and formatting, familiarity with basic navigation tools. Use of formatting to create or modify documents. Page layout involving use of Styles and manipulation of templates and other formatting.
- PowerPoint: Creation of simple text-based content, familiarity with basic navigation tools. Creation of content using templates & styles, insertion of photos and clip art. Creation of content involving photos and clip art, including ability to scale and manipulate graphical content. Complex presentation development, including embedded content and video, slide transitions.
- Visio: Ability to create process flows, diagrams, and org. charts. Ability to format and manipulate Visio diagrams. Ability to create swim lanes. Ability to link data to Visio objects.
- Online Collaboration Tools: Ability to post to and download from online collaboration tools. Ability to enter data into lists, blogs, and team discussions. Ability to create and modify views of lists and document libraries. Ability to set security on online collaboration tools objects.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position(s); however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Human Resources Manager
Management and Technology Consultants
1325 18th St. NW, Suite 204, Washington, DC 20036
Office: 202.844.6441 | Fax: 202.747.3105