Join the TeleSolv Consulting Team on our mission to provide quality and unparalleled service to our clients. We are a growing organization that provides a variety of professional and administrative services to public and private organizations with global operations. Our company is currently seeking an Administrative Support Specialist
in Keyport, WA
to support the Naval Undersea Warfare Center Division.
Rated in the top 1000 business in 2019 by Inc.com. Since its founding in 2000, TeleSolv Consulting has been committed to helping organizations solve complex problems. Our solutions integrate sound management principles with the most appropriate technologies to assist senior executives in effectively managing programmatic, schedule, and technical risks.
Telesolv combines its profound insight into business processes with the capabilities and technologies of its distinguished alliance partners to support our clients in achieving optimal performance.
- Quality: Provide outstanding service resulting in an excellent value to our clients.
- Integrity: Uphold the highest standards of integrity in all of our actions.
- Teamwork: Work collaboratively to meet client and our needs.
- Respect: Value employees, encourage professional development and reward exceptional performance.
We offer excellent compensation, training, advancement opportunities, and exceptional benefits including PTO, sick leave, 10 paid federal holidays, medical, dental, vision, company paid life, short-term and long-term disability insurance, employee assistance program, matching 401(k) plan, and more.
Duties / Responsibilities:
The Industrial Operations administrative team is a high visibility and fast tempo group at the Naval Undersea Warfare Center (NUWC) Division, Keyport and serves as the point of contact for a range of support services. The team works directly with the Department Head, Engineering Managers, and additional staff as required. The Industrial Operations Department includes the following divisions:
- Test and Evaluation
- Undersea Weapons
- Undersea Systems Sustainment Engineering
- Unmanned and Theater Undersea Warfare Systems
The Industrial Operations administrative team is the central processing point for reviewing and formatting correspondence in accordance with the DoN Correspondence Manual. The team is also responsible for additional actions including:
- Managing data via an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
- Managing meeting scheduling, minutes, and action items.
- Managing office day-to-day activities.
- Contributing to desktop guides.
The administrative team is an integral part of the mission at NUWC Division, Keyport, therefore the following attributes are critical to its success:
- High level of attention-to-detail.
- Advanced understanding of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to work well with others in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize assignments.
- Experience with ERP systems.
- Experience with travel management systems.
- Documentation experience.
Duties may require the use of personal protective equipment (steel-toed shoes) for access to industrial areas.
Clearance Required: Active Secret
clearance or the ability to obtain one.
Education and Certifications Required:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
TeleSolv Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position(s); however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.